PDA

View Full Version : cruise clothing...

wheelerkidz3
03-30-2006, 01:17 PM
good afternoon everyone!! we still have quite a while before we leave, but i'd like to start looking for cute stuff for my kids to wear. I know the disney store sold matching family outfits in a hawaiin print before...how often do they do this? i haven't seen anything in a very long time! I'd love to get the kids the matching aloha line, but i rarely see it on ebay. does anyone know when or if they will release a new line? Thanks in advance!

CACruisin'
03-30-2006, 02:55 PM
We got absolutely darling stuff (Maui Mickey, I think) from the Disney Store last Spring. However, the Disney Store has been sold to The Children's Place now so it is hard to say what will happen.

If you just want great aloha wear (w/o mickey) try Hilo Hattie.

grimley1968
03-30-2006, 03:34 PM
The Poly has tons of stuff like this. Maybe you could call them and see what they've got?

If beach-y stuff is alright, I know the Beach Club has lots of clothing with a beach theme. I have a beach-themed button-down shirt from BC myself.

3mickeys&me
03-30-2006, 03:46 PM
Target has alot of cute things for kids too!:cool1:

llazykllamas
03-30-2006, 03:56 PM
I got matching clothing for the four of us through www.hilohattie.com . Good quality, and they ship really fast.

Penni

mattmommy
03-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Hilo Hattie for sure. The clothes are light, but nicely made. My dh and I have matching shirts/dresses, etc. and get the next size for our ds5 every year. If you have a while, get on their mailing list. You maybe get a 10%+ discount or free shipping.

wheelerkidz3
03-30-2006, 08:26 PM
thanks everyone!! hilohattie has some really nice looking stuff!
I guess i do remember some of the resorts having hawaiin print stuff, but wasn't it really pricey? i think i'll go look more at hilohattie, to see what i can find...anyone else have any ideas about disney prints?

Fire14
03-31-2006, 01:28 PM
it seems like they tend to bring out new print around easter from disney.

Tarabra
03-31-2006, 01:57 PM
The little girl styles are so cute this spring. The little tiered ruffle shirts and cute shorts or capris. Very Caribbean looking.

Fire14
03-31-2006, 02:15 PM
The little girl styles are so cute this spring. The little tiered ruffle shirts and cute shorts or capris. Very Caribbean looking.

is this at disneystore on online? and what city is portage lakes near?

Tarabra
03-31-2006, 02:27 PM
is this at disneystore on online? and what city is portage lakes near?

Oh, no, I've seen this style at Sears and Penney's. Sort of Flamenco wear, if that's the way you want to describe it!!

Portage Lakes is 5 minutes out of Akron. Great weather we're finally having here in OH. Makes me wanna CRUISE!!! :banana:

Here's a pic from the Penney's catalog.

http://zoom.jcpenney.com/is/image/0900631b80e77c1aM.TIF?wid=150&hei=150&op_sharpen=1