PDA

View Full Version : Music at the Polynesian Resort

Marty Joe
03-30-2006, 12:36 PM
HiHo everyone,
One of the "many" things I love about the Poly is the music that is played between the longhouses and underwater in the volcano pool. I have bought a couple of CD's from Barns & Nobles, but they are not "it". From a past post, I have learned that the Poly music is on a continuous loop and is a compilation from many artists. If anyone can point me in the right direction with some names or artists, I would appreciate it. How bout ya Tikiman, any ideas? :cool1:

Marty Joe
03-30-2006, 04:41 PM
I forgot to mention that I bought the Lilo & Stitch Island Favorites at the Tikiboutique on the main floor of the GCH, which is not too bad but still not what I'm looking for...

wendylovesdisney
03-31-2006, 12:41 PM
I would appreciate knowing this as well. -Wendy

poly_rules
03-31-2006, 01:07 PM
I'd love to know too. :listen:

Tikiman
03-31-2006, 01:26 PM
HiHo everyone,
One of the "many" things I love about the Poly is the music that is played between the longhouses and underwater in the volcano pool. I have bought a couple of CD's from Barns & Nobles, but they are not "it". From a past post, I have learned that the Poly music is on a continuous loop and is a compilation from many artists. If anyone can point me in the right direction with some names or artists, I would appreciate it. How bout ya Tikiman, any ideas? :cool1:

I sent you a PM.

Aloha

Steve

Alicnwondrln
03-31-2006, 02:15 PM
share that wealth of knowledge Tikiman
LOL i cant believe you are holding out on us LOL

Azure
04-01-2006, 10:51 PM
I am totally in love with the Polynesian and I really like Tikiman's website! I love how you can hear the music underwater!

Race4fun
04-02-2006, 03:45 PM
Yes Please please share!!!!! That is so weird because I have been searching all over to find the music too! You can PM me too!

Ikeika
04-02-2006, 03:47 PM
Unfortunatly that music was arranged just for the Poly. You wont be able to get it anywhere. But hopefully what you have thats close is good too.

edcrbnsoul
04-02-2006, 03:57 PM
I brought along a digital recorder and was going to place it next to the speakers and let it record for about an hour. But between Hurricane Wilma and our schedule I never did, I think it would have worked my recording of some the rides and the monorail announcements came out great.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_vr_digitalrecorders.asp

http://www.electronickits.com/spy/finish/phone/DN-264U-232U-md.jpg

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
04-02-2006, 05:41 PM
I would love to have some music from the Poly!!! If you want to PM me Tikiman, please do :)

wendylovesdisney
04-03-2006, 07:05 PM
Wahhhhh!! What about me?!

-Wendy