PDA

View Full Version : What would you do in this case?

MarksMom2006
03-30-2006, 10:24 AM
We have a trip planned for 7 nights at CBR this September. We went down last year and of course had a great time! Well, it turns out I can get the 7 night cruise for less than what we are paying for everything at CBR. Would you take the cruise or go back to Disneyworld? My DH and I have been 4 times in the last 6 years and our DS3 went last year. I would love to do the cruise and whichever we dont do this year we will do next year. My head is spinning because I need to MOVE on this if we decide to change it. Although we will have a ball at either place. HELP me decide!

java
03-30-2006, 10:30 AM
Can you say hurrican season? I think that is why the cruise is cheap. I don't think I would be booking a cruise for September.

MarksMom2006
03-30-2006, 10:34 AM
Can you say hurrican season? I think that is why the cruise is cheap. I don't think I would be booking a cruise for September.

Actually the price has nothing to do with that. I am a Travel Agent and know all about hurricane season. This is a Travel Agent rate. Obvisouly I would take Travel Insurance in case of a hurricane.

disneygal58
03-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Cruise, cruise, cruise!!!! I've been to Disney World dozens of times and on the Disney Cruise 6 times (2- 3 day, 2- 4 day and 2 - 7 day). The cruise is divine and relaxing and exhausting. If I could do the cruise for a price less than or similar to the World I would go.
Enjoy,
Dawn

jackdis
03-30-2006, 11:00 AM
We have done the cruise. DD was 4 at the time. It was fantastic!!! We will definitely do it again once dd6months is a little older.

Just an idea: How about a night or two at WDW before the cruise? That's what we did. It was great that way!

You will have a great time on either trip.
:)

hercamore
03-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Cruise all the way. Try somehting different.

herc.

java
03-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Actually the price has nothing to do with that. I am a Travel Agent and know all about hurricane season. This is a Travel Agent rate. Obvisouly I would take Travel Insurance in case of a hurricane.
Hope I didn't insult you. My vacations are sacred and if I can avoid a problem I try to(we can only go during 2 very specific weeks a year) So if I had to utilize trip insurance and cancel I would be in deep.... well you know.

MarksMom2006
03-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Hope I didn't insult you. My vacations are sacred and if I can avoid a problem I try to(we can only go during 2 very specific weeks a year) So if I had to utilize trip insurance and cancel I would be in deep.... well you know.

No..not at all!! Nothing in there was insulting. Trust me, I only get to vacation once a year. I am taking the insurance in case we had to cancel. I would at least still have my vacation days and be able to work with getting another trip.

DVC Sadie
03-30-2006, 04:29 PM
WDW will always be there and since you and your family have already been then I vote for the cruise. There's just something about cruising that makes it so much more relaxing then being in the parks. KWIM? Have fun cruising !! :boat: :sail: