PDA

View Full Version : the wait is killing me!!! Check my touring plan?

pooch
03-30-2006, 09:10 AM
the Cast: DH - going under duress (he got a Harley - I get WDW)
Me - Love WDW! Overplanner in recovery
DD - 21 Might be our last vacation w/her as a family :sad2:
DS - 15 fancies himself quite the stud - will be stalking the pool!

8/25 - 9/3 staying at our first deluxe WL!!

A note: I will be up at 7AM raring to go - they will sleep til at least 10AM :confused3 I'm almost thinking of going to the parks by myself, doing all the obssessive "smell the roses - talk to EVERY CM in sight" stuff for which I am famous and my family is embarrased, before they get there!

Here's the plan (at least for today!)

Arrive Fri @ 3PM - ME to Lodge - Dinner ADR's Concourse Steak @ 6:30

Sat: Drink coffee & explore the Lodge until THEY get up. Head to DTD for shopping & lunch. More shopping, send it all the the Lodge, more shopping, more sending (see a pattern here?). Actually I like to get all my shopping done early in the vaca. Not that I won't do more, just not as much in the parks, well, except WS in Epcot. Ok, I'm lying. I'll shop all week!! Anyway, ADR'S for dinner at House Of Blues 6PM then Cirque at 9PM.

Sun: Future World Epcot probably arriving around lunch time (GET UP!!) Lunch at Elect Umb & ADR"S for Coral Reef 7:30. Back to the Lodge to regroup & head to MK for EMH around 11PM (DH will be asleep already).

Mon: Arrive MGM around Noon (same note) try to take our time. lunch ? Dinner ADR's H & V Fantasmic package. Stay late for EMH.

Tues: Richard Petty Driving Exp for Dh's birthday (bet he'll get up for that!) then MK. Lunch Cosmic Ray's - Dinner Kona's - back to MK for parade & fireworks

Wed: AK - this is a day I really think I won't wait for the Sleeping Beauties. I love exploring & just looking at the animals & that'll drive them crazy! Lunch at Tusker House when they arrive - EMH so we have some time, then dinner at Le Cellier & either Illuminations or an evening at Boardwalk or both!

Thurs: Budget is dropping off a convertible Mustang for a few days (DS's dream car!) & we'll go use leftover passes at US/IOA for the day. Dinner at WCC when we get back.

Fri: We're going to a Tampa Bay game in the evening - no plans for the day, thinking DS & DH will want to joyride around in the Mustang! Maybe some (wait for it!) SHOPPING for DD & me!! Late lunch ADR's at 50's Prime Time. Dinner at the ballgame (buy me some peanuts & cracker jacks!!)

Sat: You've got the AM picture already - afternoon/evening at WS. I always start & end the vacation in MY favorite park w/ my favorite show. Dinner ADR's at Alfredo's.

Sun: Well, I'M going to WCC for a last breakfast - I don't know what they're doing!! Then back to reality!! :sad2:

Ok, what do you think?

Pooch

twoprincesses
03-30-2006, 09:21 AM
Sounds like fun! Great planning! You sound like a very sweet mother... you let your children sleep in. I find myself being very militaristic on our vacations and my girls are only 4 and 5, so I guess they have no choice! The Richard Petty Driving Exp is what my husband is begging to do... Let me know how it goess when u come back!