PDA

View Full Version : Pool Size

new2cruise
03-30-2006, 06:09 AM
In your opinion are the pools large enough for the amount of people on board? Been watching the DVD again and Mickey and Goofy pools look soooo small. DH and DS really want to swim. TIA

cepmom
03-30-2006, 06:24 AM
the pools are pretty small....definitely not big enough for the number of people on board :sad2: .

we went last August and spent some time in the Goofy pool...it was pretty crowded so I only went in to cool off every now and then. We spent most of the days going back and forth from the Mickey pool to the Goofy pool....the kids loved the Mickey slide. Looking forward to our next trip (without kids) so we can spend our time in the less crowded adult pool!

gydell
03-30-2006, 06:53 AM
Way too small! Kids were knocking each other over.

nzdisneymom
03-30-2006, 08:01 AM
I was surprised at how small the pools were. We went in December and it didn't seem like the pools were crowded when the boys were in the Mickey pool - and I was surprised at how many vacant deck chairs there were (I had visions of wall-to-wall people but maybe because it was December, there weren't as many sun-bathers.

The Goofy pool is what surprised me the most about how small it was - and I must say that I always felt a little nervous standing on it when the cover was on... like during the Sail Away party and the Pirates party. The boys never even got in it.

The adult pool was never busy when we would walk by either. It was actually about the size I expected for a 'smaller, quieter area.'