PDA

View Full Version : Where is That Master Packing List for Disney Cruises I Saw Here Somewhere?

DisneyRefugee
03-29-2006, 11:36 AM
I once saw this massive packing list for the Disney Cruise Line on this site, but I have been looking for it for the last 15 minutes and cannot find it. I am leaving next Saturday for our Cruise, and have a lot of shopping/packing to do.

Does anyone know where I can find that site/link? Thanks!

grimley1968
03-29-2006, 11:48 AM
Look in the FAQ. It'll be buried under there somewhere, but not hard to find. I found it a couple days ago while trying to find some other info my upcoming cruise.

Melora
03-29-2006, 01:21 PM
I did find a packing list under the FAQ but the one I found is only a list of suggestions or tips. I printed it out and its great but I too thought there was a "packing" list somewhere unless its in that thread and Im not downloading the right thing.... Can someone help me???

This is the link... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=935094&highlight=packing+list It says packing list and tip sheet but I cant locate the packing list.

EDITED: OH NEVER MIND!! If you click on the links BELOW the tip sheet you can find the other lists... I REALLY need a vacaction (Thank goodness Im getting one in 10 days)