PDA

View Full Version : Can you ride Everest over and over on an EMH morning if early enough?

Jillpie
03-29-2006, 12:20 PM
We'll be there in June and can't wait for this ride. For those that have done EMH mornings there, are you riding it repeatedly before the crowds come?

Skylarr29
03-29-2006, 01:13 PM
The wait at that time in the morning the wait will probably be only about 10 min and of course will get longer and longer as the day goes by. I would go straight there get a fast pass if they are running yet and ride as many times as you can with a wait under 20 min. Then you can use the fast passes you got later in the dya. we were there a few weeks ago on a non entry morning and we rode 2x within 15 and got fast passes for later. Hope this helps somewhat!

LISAMWDW
03-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Good question! I'm also wondering. I heard that there are only a handful of attractions open at AK for the EMH and EE is not one of them but I don't know for sure.

disney's daughter
03-29-2006, 01:16 PM
My son and grandson rode it several times in the early morning...I am taking my granddaughter in June..and plan to try to ride it at least a couple of times first thing in the morning...It is really a great ride! :cheer2: :banana: :bounce:

civileng68
03-29-2006, 02:18 PM
The 2nd week of march I showed up one day at the park opening. The ride was not immediately open, but I got two fastpasses for us. I then waited until the ride opened one hour later. When it opened I walked in and rode (not using fastpass) with about a 15 minute wait. Then, by the time I was done with that ride, there was already a 45 minute wait, that eventually went to over 2 hours.

Jillpie
03-29-2006, 10:44 PM
Good question! I'm also wondering. I heard that there are only a handful of attractions open at AK for the EMH and EE is not one of them but I don't know for sure.

Thanks everyone! Can someone confirm whether Everest is a EMH attraction or not?

buckylarue
03-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Thanks everyone! Can someone confirm whether Everest is a EMH attraction or not?
AS it is not "officially" open until a week from Friday (4/7), it is not currently listed as an EMH attraction, but it most definitely will be once it has had its official opening.

Jillpie
03-29-2006, 11:29 PM
okay, thanks!