PDA

View Full Version : Another 2 bedroom BCV question

BYC
03-29-2006, 09:06 AM
Are there 2 tpyes of 2 bedroom suites? Does one have a king master bedroom, and the second bedroom has a queen, plus a sofa bed.......and the other type has the king master, plus 2 queen size beds in the second? If so, is it hard to get the one that has 2 queen beds in the second bedroom?

CPer'sMom
03-29-2006, 09:13 AM
The 2-bdrm with 2 queen beds in the room is a "dedicated" 2-bdrm.

I know you can make a request for that type ~~ For those of you who do request this, do you usually get it?

For DVC members .... If you request a dedicated unit when you make your reservation, are you guaranteed one? Or is it just a request such as you'd make booking it through CRO (for those who rent villas that way as opposed to renting pts.)?

jel0511
03-29-2006, 09:56 AM
You are guaranteed the 2 bedroom dedicated when booking through DVC, it's an actual room type available for members to book exclusively. If you're booking through CRO, you can only get the two bedroom that has a queen and sofa bed in the 2nd bedroom. If you really want the 2nd bedroom to have two queens, the only way is to rent points from a dvc member.

4greatboys
03-29-2006, 09:59 AM
There are only 25 2bdrm with 2 queens. The others have either a full sofa bed or a queen sofa bed. You need to make ressies asap to the get the 2 queen beds, they go fast.

BYC
03-29-2006, 10:20 AM
OK...I just called 3 different times to get different people, hoping one of them would know about the dedicated rooms. All 3 said there are NO rooms in the BCV that have 2 queen beds. They all said the only option is a second bedroom with one queen, and one sleeper sofa. Has anyone stayed in the BCV in a room with 2 queens? Thanks!

jel0511
03-29-2006, 10:27 AM
OK...I just called 3 different times to get different people, hoping one of them would know about the dedicated rooms. All 3 said there are NO rooms in the BCV that have 2 queen beds. They all said the only option is a second bedroom with one queen, and one sleeper sofa. Has anyone stayed in the BCV in a room with 2 queens? Thanks!
As I stated above, these type of rooms are only available for DVC members to book. If you're trying to book directly with WDW, they'll tell you they don't exist, because in reality for the general public, they don't.

BYC
03-29-2006, 10:49 AM
As I stated above, these type of rooms are only available for DVC members to book. If you're trying to book directly with WDW, they'll tell you they don't exist, because in reality for the general public, they don't.

My ressie was booked by a DVC member. Do you think I would have to have that person call?

patsal
03-29-2006, 11:03 AM
My ressie was booked by a DVC member. Do you think I would have to have that person call?
I think you might, you can't alter the reservaton with CRO since members do not book through them. Have the person who made your reservation call and place the request--since you are already booked there may not be any left--through MS.

jel0511
03-29-2006, 12:26 PM
Yes. As the renter you can't make any changes to the reservation, as it technically belongs to the DVC member. Unless you booked this exactly 11 months out and specifically asked for the 2 queen beds, they're probably all gone.

Deb & Bill
03-29-2006, 06:34 PM
If the second bedroom has a sleeper sofa, it is a DOUBLE sized sleeper sofa. The queen sized sleeper sofa is in the living room. The bed in the second bedroom will be a queen sized bed.