PDA

View Full Version : POR Carriage rides?

skitodisney
03-29-2006, 08:10 AM
I would like to do the carrige ride one night after dinner at boatwrights. I am wondering if they have more than one carriage as my brother and his family would like to do this as well. So if I book at 8:00 will he be able to do this at the same time with another carriage? We can not ride together to many people. Thanks!

vacationwoman
03-29-2006, 08:40 AM
I would like to do the carrige ride one night after dinner at boatwrights. I am wondering if they have more than one carriage as my brother and his family would like to do this as well. So if I book at 8:00 will he be able to do this at the same time with another carriage? We can not ride together to many people. Thanks!

Last year when I was there they had only one.
However it has become fairly popular so they may have added more especially in the peak times.
IMHO it's too $$$ for what you get and you can walk the same route just as fast as the horse does.

F1Julie
03-29-2006, 09:12 AM
When I went in October, there were 2 carriages running at the same time.

DisneyMomx7
03-29-2006, 10:31 AM
I only saw one carriage when we went in July but I wasn't really looking for a second carriage. I have to say we really enjoyed the ride (me, DH, 2 dds and ds). I thought it was pretty inexpensive $30 for all 5 of us for 30 minute ride.