PDA

View Full Version : Girl Scout Cookies

gottalovethem
03-28-2006, 07:38 PM
DH came home yesterday with boxes -- plural -- of Girl Scout cookies. The thin mints keep jumping into my mouth! I've been relatively good for my first week, even lost 4 pounds, but the last two days have been horrible!

I need to stick the boxes in the basement freezer so I don't eat them all up.

(Thought venting may help). :wizard:

mrsschlep
03-28-2006, 08:47 PM
mmmm...girl scout cookies are so yummy! The good thing about them is that they are only around for a couple weeks. The bad thing is, that's long enough to do some damage. I know when my daughter was selling them I ate a whole sleeve of thin mints by myself at one sitting!! Hang in there...I know it's hard. Have a couple more and then be done!! You can do it!! :hug:

engagedatWDW
03-29-2006, 07:44 AM
Those blasted Girl Scout cookies! I ordered 4 boxes before I decided to get off my rear and start eating healthy. Once a week I'll have one Tagalong with a glass of milk. I have somehow managed to stay away from the Thin Mints - if I eat one, I'll eat the sleeve so that is good news. I still have a box of untouched Samoas somehow. When I think about eating one I think about how disappointed I'll be in myself afterwards and I think how proud of myself I'll be if I don't eat it. I keep telling myself it's just food! I'm strong enough to make better decisions. Think of your successes (4 lbs is great!) and let that motivate you to keep it up!

gottalovethem
03-29-2006, 12:33 PM
Well, now they are in the freezer in the basement -- minus a half sleeve of thin mints that are continuing to find their way to my mouth. At least after today they will be out of my way.

Engaged -- wow, what self control you have! I admire you for that. :worship:

The weather is much colder today than I had hoped, I wanted to walk to burn some of those cookies off, but it may be too chilly for the baby.

Misty89
03-29-2006, 01:11 PM
Ours are gone...I ate 3/4 of them. We had 4 boxes of Mints, and 2 boxes of Coconut ones.
Glad theya re gone, i cannot CONTROL my self at all anymore.

Tina