PDA

View Full Version : Bring On Those Sea Days!

Scratch42
03-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Got my Call!

14 Glorious Days on the Magic once more for another "Trip of a Lifetime!" :thumbsup2

Gonna Bring the Magic Home ~ Part 2!

But this time traveling in style!

Got Me A Category 3!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

j

BrianD
03-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Cat. 3 - Congratulations! I am very jealous. I'm sure it will be a great cruise!

DisneyDiva4ever
03-28-2006, 05:03 PM
Scratch42,

Glad to hear I'm not alone on this one! I'm bringing 9 other DCL vets (8 from the last August repo) with me! We're on 7th deck forward (port side), cat. 11. It will be interesting to see how many Panama vets book this cruise and bring the Magic home once again!

Gosh, I hope Charles Marshall and his band are around for this cruise. I can't imagine 14 days without them! The rocked us through the canal last year. We need the Charles Marshall band!

Anyone else?

eye R.N.
03-28-2006, 05:30 PM
Can I hide under your bed?

The best we are hoping for is a nine and will probably be working our way down. Wish I knew what tier pricing they will be on when they get to me. :confused3

It will be good to see others bringing home the magic again.

Scratch42
03-28-2006, 06:23 PM
DD has already told me "NO PARTIES!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As for the Charles Marshall Band! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I have a stinkin' suspicion that YES they will be there! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I hope that the majority will be there again! It will be great bringing her back home again!

Is there room under the Bed? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

j

DisneyDiva4ever
03-28-2006, 07:06 PM
eye R.N.,

I'm not sure if there's much room for ANYTHING under the bed...maybe the lifevests. Anyways, there's nothing wrong with a cat. 9. I say, keep and open mind and perhaps you'll get exactly what you wish upon a star for. I'll cross my fingers for you. Otherwise, you're welcome to TRY squeezing under the bed. I think the tub might be a bit more roomy though! Plus, you wouldn't have to worry about getting dibs on the shower first in the morning! :rotfl2:

It would be just fantastic to jam to Charles Marshall as we wave goodbye to Barcelona! I guess we'll wait and see.