PDA

View Full Version : We need some help.

NDMD
03-28-2006, 12:37 PM
i am new to the board, but pretty savvy when it comes to Disney. We are annual pass holders and Florida residents. We are going back for a week in June and the kids are doing the Albatross cruise for two hours, with lunch. I was hoping to do a nice brunch while they are gone. I need help finding a restaurant for breakfast or brunch in the Boardwalk area. I was considering hopping into Epcot, but the World showcase will not be open yet.

karrit2000
03-28-2006, 12:39 PM
I think Cape May Cafe has a buffet meal.

isyt
03-28-2006, 12:43 PM
I have the 9:30a segway booked while our kids our doing the Albatross cruise. That might be a possibility.

Cape May is a character breakfast and I don't know if you are up for that but Spoodles has a nice buffet with breakfast pizza that my hubby just loves!! Have a great time!!

When in June , my kids are doing it June 30, I know you Floridians get out of school earlier than us!!

NDMD
03-28-2006, 12:44 PM
We are looking for a nicer-than-buffet meal. I hope I do not sound like a snob, but we do not enjoy most buffets. Thanks again.

NDMD
03-28-2006, 12:53 PM
and the cruise is June 9th. Excuse my ignorance, but what is the segway? I'll have to look into Spoodles.

isyt
03-28-2006, 02:08 PM
The Segway is a glorifies scooter (don't know how else to describe it) that you drive around World Showcase before it opens. They have a 9:30a tour , so I booked it and I have to call the Marina and see if they can hold the kids for the 15 minutes that they overlap. I was told by the tour desk that alot of people do this and I hope they do. I am not comfortable with getting back late so I may leave the tour 15 minutes early.

By the way I know Spoodles has a regular menu also but I believe the only other breakfast option might be the Yacht Club Galley. I don't beleive anyone else is open for a sit down meal. There is however some options in the Swan and Dolphin but I am not as familiar with their dining. Sorry couldn't help more!!

NDMD
03-28-2006, 03:24 PM
I now know exactly what the Segway is. I knew I had heard the word before. I have read a lot about Spoodles today and it seems like it will be perfect. Thanks again.