PDA

View Full Version : 11 Days to go. First trip to WDW

disneydream'n
03-28-2006, 11:41 AM
OK.. I have 11 days to go.. Please give me details on whats going on and what not to miss... I am soooo excited.. We have 4 day hoppers, water park passes, Disney Quest and are planning to go to Universal one day as well as Downtown Disney at night.. Staying at ASMo.... Thanks for the info... YEAH

Hobbes
03-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Do not miss Fantasmic at MGM, Illuminations at Epcot or Spectromagic/Wishes at MK-check on the calendar on DIS for the times of each. Try not to miss the daytime parades in the parks. I can't advise on the rides-don't know what you like but if you'll try anything do not miss Soarin at Epcot. Have you booked a Character meal? It may be too late now, but have a go.
if you have small children book a wake up call one morning in your room and let the children answer the phone! :stitch:

tjmouse
03-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Just be prepared for crowds, take advantage of Fast Pass and check the 10-day forecast before you leave. It has been rather on the chilly side down there this past week. Have fun!

Jodi
03-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Get Up EARLY, take a break in the afternoon - go back to the resort & swim, then stay ALL Night, 'til they kick you OUT! Make sure you check what time e. park is open to on the calendar so you can get the most out of your 4 days. Study maps b-4 you go so you aren't clueless & wondering around initially. I only say this 'cause 4 days isn't a lot for a 1st timer. Hit all the rides you definitely want to go on in the first 2 days if you can, & relax & soak in the atmosphere the last 2 days. I'm so excited for you! :Pinkbounc Have FUN & enjoy
Jodi

disneydream'n
03-28-2006, 12:38 PM
We are actually going to be there Sat 8th - Fri 14th.. So we will have one whole day for water park, one day for each park and one day for Universal.. And one day just to goof off... YEAH.. Thanks for all the tips.... I know its going to be crowded but I cant wait....