PDA

View Full Version : Vmk On Dcl

awesomehauntedboy5
03-27-2006, 06:54 PM
hi me and a few other VMK'ers/dis'ers are wondering if on the magic cruise ship do they have a VMK playing station, bc last time i went on the cruise in 2004 VMK wasnt created u can reply if u know by PM or post

djs113
03-27-2006, 08:53 PM
no virtual magic kingdoms onboard

awesomehauntedboy5
03-27-2006, 08:59 PM
excuse me its VMK and do u know even what that is??? if not i suggest next time u dont post on this thread unless u know what ur talking about.

SeaSpray
03-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Hey awesomehaunted boy :)

I don't think you meant to sound rude, but you did sound that way. A lot of Disney cruisers might not know what VMK is, but they know the Disney ships inside and out, and they know that if VMK *was* onboard, they'd know about it, and so the lack of knowing what it is, means it's not there ;) Ok? :goodvibes

When is your next cruise? I'll be on the Magic in 4 months and will let everyone over on the VMK board know whether that ship has any VMK terminals or not. I'm hoping at least for some VMK cards, sort of like the stitch hat for booking Disneyland. It might not happen, but I can dream... :cloud9: :teeth:

lbgraves
03-27-2006, 09:36 PM
There is no need for you to be rude. You asked a question and it was answered. There is no specific VMK onboard the ships. You can purchase the internet program to access it.

nzdisneymom
03-27-2006, 09:40 PM
My VMK-playing boys wondered the same thing when we sailed in December 2005... they had to survive the week without getting to play since there was no access and I didn't buy the internet package. However, there are plenty of other things to do, including other computer / video games, so they didn't miss VMK too much.