PDA

View Full Version : Hi! Remember me?

EmmasGrammy
03-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Stopped over here to request some pixie dust magic from all my dear friends on the Dis Boards. I was begining to get a grip on life again and then I lost my dear dear sister in Dec '05 and her daughter (my niece) in Feb '06 so still not quite our our feet yet. Couldn't get thru Xmas for our kids so I decided to take them on a cruise. DCL is too tender of a spot in my heart yet, so we booked on Princess. Yes, that 4/2 Star Princess cruise that caught fire. Don't know if God's sending a message or not. We just found out this morning that Princess canceled the 4/2 and we went to RCCL and found a cruise to accomodate our group. I just need some pixie dust to tell me we are doing the right thing.

You have all been so very good to our family! Especially Verandah Man, Shirley and Grumbo. Thank you all and please keep our family in your prayers. I love you all.

Thanks, Lynda

nzdisneymom
03-27-2006, 01:36 PM
{{{hugs}}} I started lurking and posting shortly after you left but I read your story. {{{{hugs}}}} I know that so many people here on DisBoards have you embraced in their hearts and will be so excited to see a post from you. I'm sorry that you've suffered even more loss. {{{hugs}}}}

ImMarcik
03-27-2006, 01:41 PM
I was another who started lurking right around when you left. :grouphug: I just wanted to say hi and I am sending you pixie dust for your trip.

maelcu
03-27-2006, 01:41 PM
Welcome back

Here ya go pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

justmestace
03-27-2006, 01:42 PM
How wonderful to see you again! Much pixie dust pixiedust: and prayers. You are doing the right thing...and you'll have a blessed time!!

musicgirl
03-27-2006, 01:52 PM
You deserve a double dose of prayers and pixie dust. I hope your cruise gives you some time to heal and to have fun with those you love. pixiedust: pixiedust:

Scratch42
03-27-2006, 01:58 PM
Hugs and Pixie Dust!

A Mutal friend send his too!

Sent you an email as to where to find him!

j

WDWLVR
03-27-2006, 02:16 PM
Lynda - so nice it see you posting here again. Here's a double does of pixie dust that your cruise is a wonderful healing time for you and your family.

pixiedust:pixiedust:

kaceyisme
03-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Glad to see you back. I have thought of you, and hoped you were doing better. I'm so sorry about your sister and neice. I think that doing a cruise with your family is a great idea, and I'm sending you heaps of pixiedust:

Definitely go on the RCCL and have a wonderful time with your family! Please let us know when you get back!

lbgraves
03-27-2006, 02:19 PM
You are in my thoughts & prayers often. Thank goodness you were scheduled for the 4/2 cruise. Will continue to keep you in my prayers & hope that you can find Pixie Dust no matter which cruise you go on. (((HUGS))) Hope that you will stop in more often. :)

goofysgirl
03-27-2006, 02:24 PM
Oh I do remember you, as you and your family are often in my thoughts. Here is a ton of pixie dust coming your way for a safe and exciting cruise for all of you. Please don't be a stranger, we are still the same nutty disney loving people on these boards and we have missed you. Have a wonderful vacation

JJsmama
03-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Lynda,
I just prayed for you and your family and will continue to do so. Hopefully very soon, you will begin to feel the warmth of all our prayers wash over you. You are right to try and find joy in your lfe again. Hang in there.
Jennifer

CACruisin'
03-27-2006, 02:27 PM
So wonderful to hear from you again. I still chuckle when I remember your MayDay Falls story! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You have had so much to deal with and continue to be strong. Here is mucho pixie dust for you and your family to have a peaceful cruise and continue on your path to healing. :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust:

Minnie&Mickey
03-27-2006, 02:30 PM
It is so great to see you on the boards again! I think about you so often. I hope that all of you have a wonderful cruise. I am sending lots of pixie dust your way! :wizard:

Muushka
03-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Hi Lynda. :wave: I sure do remember you, and it is good to hear from you again.

You have had such great loss, I pray for this cruise to be a very special time for your family. You all sure do need and deserve it! :grouphug:

kehouse
03-27-2006, 02:32 PM
:wave2: of course we remember you! i know i for one will never forget your wonderful story about going down the water slide :blush: :lmao: its saved on my favorites list, i go to it whenever i need a really good laugh.
i am so sorry to hear that your family has suffered even more loss. you must be a ball of nerves, so i say go on your rccl cruise and i hope you have a great time. you deserve it :goodvibes
:grouphug: :wizard:

glindamood
03-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Sending loads of pixie dust from Michigan and will continue to keep you and yours in my prayers.

snelsonbrown
03-27-2006, 02:40 PM
My dear friend,
You will never ever know how many times I think of you each day and in fact this past Sunday, I dedicated a bouquet of flowers in your children's name - I donate a bouquet every Sunday to a church in downtown Cocoa Beach and every week I put a name of the bouquet for special prayers - I picked you this past Sunday and asked the pastor for special prayers for you, Michael and David. I have wanted to call you so many times, but knew that when you was ready, you would let us know. I am so very sorry about your losses, but know pixie dust and prayers have been sent your way.
Please keep in touch for you know all of us love and care.
Your friend always
Shirley and Norm

ColeenD
03-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Lynda and family... still in our thoughts and prayers. I learned SO much from your postings... thank you! I hope you have many, many blessings and some pixiedust: in your future.

castlegazer
03-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Welcome home Lynda - we missed you. I have tears in my eyes while writing this - it's so tender to me still to see you. I want to hug you from here in Massachusetts. Know you are always welcome here to just laugh, no need to dwell. But we all embrace you and are here to help or heal whatever you need.
:hug:

I think you are doing the right thing - I don't think God is sending you a message beyond your guadrian angel keeping you off that ship and sending you onto another one. Have a great cruise! :wave::sail:

Verandah Man
03-27-2006, 03:17 PM
{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}} Lynda to you, Mike, David and the rest of the family. It's so nice to see you stop by again, we've missed you terribly!!!

We will be saying extra prayers and are sending you mucho :wizard: that all of you will have a wonderful family cruise on RCCL. No one deserves more happiness than you at this time. :thumbsup2

Keep in touch sweetie!!! :goodvibes

marcij
03-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Here's a :grouphug: and lots of prayers and PD pixiedust: pixiedust: that :sunny: :sunny: skies follow you on your cruise! Have a wonderful trip!

mickeyfan1
03-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Lynda, I think of you and your family often. I hope you will continue to post.

Merylj
03-27-2006, 03:33 PM
I remember you and I was thinking of you only last week :grouphug: :grouphug: and of course pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Merylj :wave2:

tinkerbellmagic
03-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Hello Lynda,

I got such a nice feeling seeing your name on here again. :flower3: Add me to the list of those who will never forget you and your precious family. I think of you often. You touched so many of us here. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister and neice. Please know they are in my prayers, as well as you and your family.

That 4/2 cruise, for some reason, just wasn't the right cruise for you. This one coming up is the one you've been waiting for. So here is some more much deserved pixie dust. pixiedust:

I hope you have a wonderful time. I can't think of anyone more deserving of some time to get away. :hug:

Huggles,
Tink

poconoboatniks
03-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Lynda,

I was just thinking about you and your family last week. I was hoping that your family was able to find some peace. I too enjoyed your May Falls story. I'm sorry for your losses and will add your family to my prayers. Thank you for coming to us for reassurance.

Here's some pixie dust. :wizard: and lots of prayers. Please let us know how your cruise turns out.

Poconoboatniks

pppiglet
03-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Sending blessings your way for a wonderful cruise!

Hollyster2
03-27-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi Lynda,
Of course I remember you and your family. I think of you often and you and your loved ones are always in my prayers. Here is some more pixie dust, and I hope you will visit the boards when you can. pixiedust:

Hannosmom
03-27-2006, 05:34 PM
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
Just wanted to add my hugs to you and let you know how wonderful it is to see you here. :love:

mommasita
03-27-2006, 05:35 PM
Hi, yes we do remember, and think of you often>>> :grouphug:

diznylnd
03-27-2006, 05:41 PM
We remember you and all the things you have gone thru, I am so sorry to see that you have since suffered more loss. I hope that God will continue to be with you, and help you and your family keep up your strength.

You all deserve to have an amazing vacation. I hope you can just enjoy yourself and have some time to heal and be happy. :love:

In our thoughts always. :love:

wltdsnyfan
03-27-2006, 06:05 PM
;) Lydia, Great to hear from you. Sorry about your mis Fortunes. Pixie dust, thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Here is to a great time on the cruise. :wizard:

bairdbeth
03-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Welcome back! Prayers and pixie dust sent for a most awesome cruise! Just hold onto that bathing suit if you try any slides or go play in the waves! :rolleyes1

lunsusie
03-27-2006, 06:20 PM
Lynda, wishing you and your family fair winds and calm seas. Have a great cruise!

kcromley
03-27-2006, 06:53 PM
I post rarely, but your situation is so moving-I hope you get all the pixie dust in the world!

natsmom125
03-27-2006, 07:02 PM
Lynda, I have kept up with you and the family through our "godmother" Shirley and think about y'all often.

Glad to have you back on the boards, we have all missed you, but certainly understand and RCCL is lucky to have y'all on their ship!!!

I don't get on the computer much except on the weekends.....the 13 yo Drama Queen rules her empire from the computer area...lol But tonight for some reason...I just told her to get up...I needed to read the boards...and there was your post...I'm so glad to see you again.....(She's sitting behind me, giving me 2 more minutes...)

Keep the faith and let us hear about your cruise.....

HUGZ :grouphug:
Phyllis :crazy: :firefight

figment52
03-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Welcome back Lynda. Add me to the list of those that think of you often.

Have a great time on the cruise and know that we will all be sending you pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: until you return.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Us2
03-27-2006, 07:40 PM
I use to be on these boards under another name and recently figured out how to come back under another name. Lost computer info and had to start all over again. One of the last times I was on I remember reading about your family's sadness. We are truly tested on this earth and I am glad to see your post and am sorry for your loss. I thank God you were not on that other ship and am glad that you are scheduled on another cruise. If I could send all of my positive thoughts and prayers through these boards and you could receive them, I would tell you that this post is overflowing with them. Relax, deep breaths and please close your eyes while out on that water and know that better days are ahead. We will all meet up once again, I believe that with all my heart... Warm fuzzy thoughts to you and yours.

donmil723
03-27-2006, 08:14 PM
How good to hear from you! I'm so sorry that you've had to deal with so much more grief and pain.

I will be praying for you and your family to have a supercalifragilisticexpealidocious (sp?) cruise next week!

Donna

Cindi0511
03-27-2006, 09:24 PM
Lynda, I think I was mostly lurking back then, but I did read your posts and recently wondered about you. It is so very nice to hear from you again. We have missed you, and send great wishes and dreams-coming-true for your upcoming trip. Welcome home. :wizard: :grouphug:

Carol36
03-27-2006, 11:16 PM
It's great to see you post again! :goodvibes I feel as if I know you because of the pain and the tears that was shed with you during the hard times that you have gone through!!! You will continue to be in my prayers! :grouphug:

I hope you have a great time on RCCL with your family!!! :sunny:

By the way...I lurk alot and occasionally post!!! The Dis feels like family to me!!!

Carol :wave2:

Friend_of_Piglet
03-27-2006, 11:20 PM
I too was pretty much a lurker then, but I have thought of you and your family on many occasions. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Lots of pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Sooz :flower:

PizzieDuster
03-27-2006, 11:35 PM
I sooooo remember you! And that one day we all heard what happened.

:wizard:

I want to tell you that everynight I turn off both computers because of what happened to your family. I use to leave them on. I made my DH clean up the wires and the "mess". Now I turn off all the power strips in my home.

My thoughts are with you every time I do that, especially when I find that they were left on by one of my teenagers. They have heard over and over again what could happen. :angel: :grouphug:

strawberryblonde
03-28-2006, 12:14 AM
It was so great to see a post in your name :woohoo: , I had to open this thread first and read. Best wishes for you and your family on your upcoming cruise.

Dreamer04
03-28-2006, 04:10 AM
We remember!!

Hi Lynda! I am so glad to see you posting. When I saw this thread and your name I couldn't believe my eyes.

I am so sorry for your suffering. May God be with you always, holding your hand and leading you onward.

As for the cruise, enjoy! And post back when you return.

When do you sail? What ship? Which departure port? I'm sure we'd all like to tag along-virtually, that is!

All the love, prayers and, of course, pixie dust to you, dear Lynda.

Ursula

Laurarn
03-28-2006, 06:35 AM
Lynda- It's wonderful to hear from you. You and your family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. Wishing lots of pixie dust for your upcoming cruise :sunny: . God Bless.
Laura :wave:

DutchsMommy
03-28-2006, 07:26 AM
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited to see your name pop up again :yay:

I think you will have a great time on your trip - I am sure emotional - but full of love and fun too.

Keep us UTD about your trip if you have time - there isn't a water slide on that cruise ship is there?!?! Watch that bathing suit! - LOL ;)

TheWog
03-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Lynda - Hi!

We still talk about you and keep you in our prayers. I hope you can enjoy yourself and come back once in a while to say hi.

Thinking of you!!!

MommaluvsDis
03-28-2006, 09:53 AM
How absolutely wonderful to hear from you again! Enjoy your cruise, if anyone deserves some joy and smiles in their lives it's your family. Life goes on as hard as it is to face sometimes. God bless you all!

Please let us know how the cruise went for you when you get back and

pixiedust: WELCOME HOME!!pixiedust:

dis4me
03-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Nice to see you back. Have a great cruise :grouphug: :wizard:

traceycooper
03-28-2006, 11:38 AM
Lynda - hi from across the 'pond' i feel no one will ever forget you & your family.
Sorry to hear that you had more sad news, heres hoping life will start to get better for you, starting with a wonderful cruise.
you are all in our thoughts, god bless
Tracey & family xxx

MomsGoneGoofy
03-28-2006, 12:07 PM
Hi Lynda,

I remember you and have thought of you often. My family still talks about your trip down May Day Falls. My two sons are so fearful that it might happen to me one day :rotfl: .

So sorry to hear of your most recent losses. I am sending you plenty of pixie dust and prayers. Enjoy your cruise, I hope it will be a healing time for you.

Elaine

we4blairs
03-28-2006, 12:15 PM
I don't know you but I wanted to add my blessings. We too are going on a cruise to "replace bad memories" from one heck of bad year.

I wanted to comment on your line about "maybe God is trying to tell us something" and say don't let yourself think this way. People have said that to us too - as if we were pressing our luck by going on a cruise after all that has happened to us.

I don't look at the bad things as warnings or punishments but rather lessons. With all the things we've been through, I've always found some rainbow in the clouds. Sometimes it takes a little bad to make us see all the good we have.

I wish you all the best on your trip. Make some happy memories and enjoy!

plutojudy
03-28-2006, 12:45 PM
Pixie Dust and hugs. Go and enjoy yourself.

salbythec
03-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Pixie dust and prayers go out to you and your family :grouphug:
Have a wonderful cruise!!!

ncmvp
03-28-2006, 01:15 PM
:grouphug: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

SchultzFamily
03-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Lynda, I have thought of you so many times! I have prayed for your family and cried as though I knew you personally! It was so good to see you here again! Go ahead a plan a wonderful trip for your family, relax and enjoy your time together! Then come back and tell us all about it!
Vickie

Miss Jasmine
03-28-2006, 04:22 PM
You and your family are often in my thoughts. I pray that you have a peaceful, healing cruise. :hug:

eye R.N.
03-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Lynda,

I'm coming out of extended lurkdom to wish all the best for you. Hang in there.

UMTerp
03-28-2006, 06:24 PM
Your story touched many hearts here. Sorry to hear you've had to endure additional loss.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

UMTerp

clh2
03-28-2006, 09:34 PM
I also was recently wondering how things are going with you! Your new plans sound wonderful.

Enjoy yourselves, and please let us know how it goes!

winotracy
03-29-2006, 04:17 AM
Lynda, how can we forget you?! Lots of pixie dust coming your way. Maybe this is meant to be. Have a great cruise and we hope to see you back here regularly!!

Tracy

BuzzBoyMom
03-29-2006, 05:41 AM
It was so great to see your post. We have missed you and wondered how you were doing. Sorry about the Princess cruise, but I do hope this cruise will bring your family the happiness they need. You've been in our prayers and thoughts...and you will continue to be in them. Blessings, prayers and pixie dust!!!

mickeyboat
03-29-2006, 07:17 AM
Lynda -

Thank you somuch for dropping us a line. You would not believe how much I think of you and your family. You have really touched my life in both happy and sad ways, and I am grateful for the opportunity to tell you that today.

I am sorry for your recent losses. :grouphug:

I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. :sunny:

Denae

sandygirl
03-29-2006, 11:31 AM
I think of your family often and have wondered how you are doing. I'm glad you posted.

Go and have a wonderful trip with your family. The ship, the destination, even the date only support the main event...time with loved ones. Enjoy each other!

In prayer,
Darlene

smartblonde
03-29-2006, 12:13 PM
Linda, I was saddened to hear of your recent losses, my sincerest sympathy.

Although you do not know me, your family continues to be in my prayers and will be forever. What you have experienced will never leave my mind, and I'm sure that that is a shared feeling of all who read this board. You and yours have been very much in my thoughts, especially so during these past few months, with our anniversary of the Station Fire in Feb. and in planning my family/friends upcoming May cruise. I recently recalled how a get-together for the Oct 2004 cruise to cast off a memorial wreath for your beloved was interrupted by Hurricane Jeanne and the ship being rerouted to Port Everglades. Shirley's wreath could not be delivered to the ship, yet through her beauty and generosity, Shirley did cast the wreath on our behalf. I did go to deck 4 on the eve of the delayed cruise and cried and prayed for your loved ones, and for those who remain with us that you may find healing.

It was encouraging to hear that you are cruising, perhaps you are also experiencing God's gift of healing, and I truly hope that to be so. May God Bless you and guide you and your family on your cruise and in your daily lives. It simply was not meant for you to be on the Princess Line. For some reason, God did not want you to be on that ship. I hope that you can find it to look forward to the change in ships, and try to enjoy your cruise as best as you can.

It is my hope that you find some comfort in knowing that on May 6th, I will again visit deck 4 to pay my respects to you beloved, and to ask God to take extra special care of you and your family. You deserve some happiness and that is what I wish you experience on your April cruise.

God Bless

snelsonbrown
03-29-2006, 04:24 PM
I dropped Lynda and Mike a note to tell them how long this thread was and how much they were loved and missed. Lynda is still so overwhelmed with tears, that its still hard for her to come back but at least she and Michael know how we all feel about her, Mike and David - Anyhow they are on go for this Saturday and going out of Miami and I really believe this is going to be an excellent trip to start making some good memories for the future. They are all excited yet with mixed emotions which is understandable.
Her sister Judy was diagnosed several weeks before she passed away and then Jill (the daughter) was diagnoesed just before her mom passed. The past year and a half has been very difficult and they have never lost their faith in God - they are my heros for they met the challenges and yet are able to go on this cruise.
May the blessings of this thread always follow them - I believe Lynda or Mike will post after they come back - if not, will let you know how they made out.
Always
Shirley and Norm

Mimi Q
03-29-2006, 08:14 PM
Lynda, thank you so much for letting us know how you are doing. I am so sorry about your sister and niece. I hope you have a wonderful cruise and make many happy memories. I think of your family often. :grouphug:

lucas
03-29-2006, 09:00 PM
I, too, was a lurker on the boards when I read your story. You and your family have been in my thoughts many times since then. I was so happy to see your name on the boards today.

I am sorry for your recent losses.

Have a wonderful, wonderful cruise. Please keep in touch!!

:grouphug:

ckret01
03-29-2006, 09:30 PM
I have never really been on this particular board before but happened to come across one of your posts and your story truly saddened me when I read it. I am so sorry :grouphug:

I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise and I will look forward to hearing about it when you return. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Christy

Corryn
03-29-2006, 10:30 PM
LYNDA!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is so great to see you posting again!!
I had you in my Rosary prayers and I am very happy to hear
that you're trudging through. God Bless You! I will most certainly
pray for your next upcoming cruise.
Good to have you back!!! :cheer2:

Michelle2
03-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Lynda,
I have always wondered about how you were doing....even checking to see when you had posted last just to see if there was a current update on how you were doing. You don't know how thrilled I was to see this post by you.

I totally agree with everyone else's posts and well wishes. I have been truly touched by your experience and your faith, and want nothing but the best for you in the future. I hope that this cruise will be a wonderful one! You have always been in my thoughts and prayers and always will be.

:wizard: :grouphug:

kaykels
03-30-2006, 07:48 AM
Your family has never left our thoughts and prayers. Have a wonderful cruise. It will be different, and full of new memories.
Please report back and give us the details!

xoxoxox

TheWog
03-30-2006, 08:14 AM
Thank you Shirley for letting her know. I will always have my ribbon for Sophie.

cristit14
03-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Lynda, I was happy to see your name today. You have been in my thoughts often. I am sorry to hear about your recent losses. Have a great cruise... you sure deserve some happiness. pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :boat:

snelsonbrown
03-30-2006, 12:26 PM
Tell you what I did from all of us - I have an awesome girlfriend in Miami and she is making up a surprise basket for Lynda, Michael and the family and I am signing it from all of her friends from the disboard - I had told Lynda I wanted to do it and she wouldn't give me the information I needed, but I did get it and we are going to surprise her big time - she nor Mike have been on here and they are too busy trying to get ready to leave so she nor Mike will know anything.
I did tell her so many friends cared about her and her family
Love Always
Shirley
PS - before you start asking - nope don't need any help with this - its payback time.

NYGiantsRule!
03-30-2006, 12:32 PM
Shirley, you are the best! You look out for everyone here all the time.

bairdbeth
03-30-2006, 12:33 PM
That's awesome! Shirley, you are the greatest to help make this cruise special! :wave:

snelsonbrown
03-30-2006, 01:29 PM
On the card this is what I had my girlfriend put
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the Happy Memories begin
We all love you
all your friends from the DisBoard

Now if anyone has another suggestion, its not too late to change it

lbgraves
03-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Shirley, you really are THE best! :)

snelsonbrown
03-30-2006, 03:01 PM
No - I am not the best for the folks here are true friends to everyone that is "onboard"
There is a saying a friend is someone who walks out when trouble walks in - a TRUE FRIEND is someone who filters out all the bad and still stands with you and that is what this board has meant to me - its not for the business, its not for self gradification- it simply because we all care about each other and Shelly in Miami decided after hearing Lynda and Mike's story AND how great the DIS FRIENDS are, she won't take any monies for it and wants to do something for the family so if you ever sailing out of Miami or Ft Lauderdale - her name is Shelly with Just Because and nope not pushing her business either but we always hear when someone does bad, but seldom hear when someone does something so wonderful.
Anyhow just wanted to share and I really felt that we all needed to do something for Lynda and Mike and Shelly can do it.
Thanks for hearing me out - I also love the patience I get from everyone :-)
Blessings always
Shirley and Norm

mickey minder
03-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Lynda, your experience touched us all. Your faith is an inspiration to everyone. Your story was a tragic reminder of what we take for granted. I am sure every one here hugged their children closer, took more precautions, grew closer to each other, and said more prayers. I know I certainly did. I have thought of your family often and will continue to keep them in my prayers. We are all here for you. :grouphug:

confal2829
03-30-2006, 06:44 PM
I am wishing you a happy and healthy cruise. Please realize that I have been blessed in my life so far and so can not say that I understand truly what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family and I hope that someday you will be able to experience the Disney Cruise again with a joy in your heart. My Mom has always said to me that " God only gives you what you can handle" but come on.... enough is enough. When I go to church on Sunday please know that I will light a candle for you and your family and say a special prayer.
Here is my pixie dust for you pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :worship: ALL HAIL TINKERBELL'S PIXIE DUST!!!

Yankee914
03-30-2006, 06:57 PM
Welcome back! Thoughts and prayers are always with you and your family.