PDA

View Full Version : DCL web site - "My Online Check-In" questions...

SeaSpray
03-27-2006, 07:44 AM
I see that DCL now has the Guest Registration Form as well as others forms, available to fill out online. I think it's great! :thumbsup2 I have a question though: I don't see on either of our reservations (we have 2 reservations because we have 2 cabins booked), where our Castaway Club status or numbers are noted. Is it supposed to be? It would be nice to see my CC# listed because then I'd know that everything is all set for me to make my online reservations at the 90-day out mark.

Has anyone else seen their Castaway Club status, or CC #, noted on the web site?? :confused3

misseulalie
03-27-2006, 07:58 AM
My CC number is not posted, and I was able to book at 90 days (this was a month ago)

I guess you have to log in on faith, but I called DCL, the day before my 90 days to make sure everything was in order (payment in full, CC number, room numbers, etc...)

Enna
03-27-2006, 07:59 AM
I had to enter my Castaway Club number myself, but at least now my account shows that I'm a CC member.

SeaSpray
03-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the replies :)

We're paid in full, so when the time gets here, I want to be ready to book! :teeth:

Enna, where did you see a place to enter your CC#??

WDWLVR
03-27-2006, 09:18 AM
After you have logged in go to My Reservations and then My Profile. If your CC number is on file it will show up there.

SeaSpray
03-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Thank you, I see it now :sunny: