PDA

View Full Version : hi!! Im new!!

mimmickey12
03-26-2006, 05:13 PM
Hi!! My name is Hannah and i'm 13 years old. As you can see from my sn, i'm obsessed with Disney ( which is the best company/ place ever!!!!), and RENT ( mimi is the best character ever). I'm here for two reasons...

1) to talk about DisneY!!
2) to plan my families trip to WDW ( im like the official family planner.. haha its true)

So, let me just tell u a but a bout myself..

fave disney movie: The little mermaid/ the lion king
Fave character: Ariel or Zazu!
I love to act, sing, and dance. Right now i'm in beauty and the beast and i'm Belle!!! And after that i am going to try out for 42nd street ( im going 4 peggy or anytime annie).
I LOVE ALL MUSICALS< ESPECIALLY RENT AND DISNEY ONES!!!

hAnNaH
The phrases i go by:
No Day but ToDaY
GiVe InTo LoVe Or GiVe InTo FeAr
Hakuna matata
AND MUCH MOREE!

First-timer
03-26-2006, 06:24 PM
:wave: :wave: well hello hanna!! :) :) welcome aboard..... how many times have you and your family been to disney?? im sure you will have a great time..... my family me and hubby and 2 daughters ages 9 and 15 went for the first time 3 weeks ago :banana: :banana: and we had a blast!! all because of these disboards!! these people are so much help!! they are wonderful!! have fun!! vicki

JoAnnPan
03-26-2006, 06:40 PM
Welcome!!! I agree Disney is the best ever; the happiest place on earth; no matter what age you are; I am sure you will spend hours on these boards; tons of information from people that love Disney as much as you do ~ :tink: Good luck with your career!

byoung
03-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the DIS!!!

mickeymousemom
03-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Welcome Hannah!! :Pinkbounc I have a 12 yo DD and she loves Disney as much as you!

Have you checked out the teen forum yet? I'm sure there's many teens just like you to talk to!

wdwlvr629
03-27-2006, 06:24 AM
Welcome Hannah....have fun as your family WDW trip planner! This board will help a lot, it is a great place to be!

magicaldisney
03-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Welcome Hannah. It sounds like you might be able to teach all of us a thing or two!! Hope you enjoy joining our discussions. :welcome:

LisaMaz
03-27-2006, 03:36 PM
WElcome Hannah! When are you going back to WDW? :goofy:

WDWmaniac
03-27-2006, 03:52 PM
Hola senorita hannah! ' practicing spanish for big test on wendsday '
Welcome to the boards and fell free to check out the teen section as well

Minniespal
03-28-2006, 02:16 AM
:wave: Welcome to the Dis :goodvibes