PDA

View Full Version : PHILIP TESLAR WATCH - seen it?

LOVETHATMOUSE
03-26-2006, 01:23 PM
I am dying to get the philip teslar watch (shown on oprah's fav christmas special). I know they have an authorized dealer in Cozumel, BUT as many of you know we may be going to Grand Cayman instead (5/27 cruise). Does anyone know if there is an authorized dealer there? I know there is none in Costa Maya (correct me if I'm wrong). I've been saving for this watch since December, and would love to get it there.

mostyn17
03-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Can't help you with the location, but I bought the watch in St. Maarten on a Disney cruise and LOVE IT :banana: ...You can really tell a difference with it on. I never take mine off.

You can call them directly to see if they have a authorized dealer in that city..here is their number in Miami. (305) 373-0037

Enjoy the watch.... :thumbsup2

Travis

mostyn17
03-26-2006, 03:57 PM
I forgot..you can visit their website to get more info on the watch...

www.philipstein.com

LOVETHATMOUSE
03-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Thanks! I'll call them tomorrow. Did you get a good deal in St. Maarten? I am looking at the small diamond one with the pink band. If I can't get it on the cruise, then I'll have to add it to my birthday/christmas/anniversary list :goodvibes .

imheather
03-27-2006, 06:57 AM
bump was wondering also.. Are they alot cheaper?

H

WDWLVR
03-27-2006, 07:16 AM
Not sure about where to get them but the watch is very nice. My boss has one as her DH was at the Oprah show that day.