PDA

View Full Version : New Year New You April-The Choices Are...

TigerCheer2009
03-26-2006, 10:47 AM
Poll to follow :-)

TigerCheer2009
03-28-2006, 08:00 PM
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :teeth: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :moped: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2: !!!!!!!!!!

goldcupmom
03-28-2006, 08:15 PM
I voted for the Easter Feaster - journaling. I know journaling works, but it is SO hard to do!!

That or the exercise would be good for me.

Brown bag - I'm always at home - guess I could picnic in my living room :rotfl:

New recipes - who has time to cook??

Treat yourself to something every day - I'd love to, but it would be a)tempting in the food/treat area and/or b) too expensive!

I'll give a shot at whatever wins, tho!!

ohMom
03-29-2006, 10:37 AM
as always i'm game for whatever -- but i agree with Julie and the struggles to maintain a journal for a month -- that got my vote

Debbie
03-30-2006, 05:32 AM
All right, I couldn't choose, so I picked more than one. :lmao:

A new exercise....um....just getting out there and doing them is a challenge right now. :blush:
Treating myself, might work-especially since we are under a lot of stress in my extended family right now. For me, I think that "treating" myself to a daily walk would ease the stress that I am feeling right now.
I think stressing the HEALTHY in the cooking could be a challenge. but one that I could try once a week.
I brown bag every day-and it is always the same: salad, sandwich, fresh veggies, fruit, and (maybe) a cookie or two. My lunch isn't the problem-that continues to be the snacking.
I started to log my eating in January, and I did really well in February, but lost momentum this month. :blush:

All that to say: couldn't decide, but I'm game for almost anything!

kimwim8
03-30-2006, 08:43 AM
I voted for the new exercise every week. That's what I really need to work on at this point.

I didn't really keep up with the March Challenge, since I already have to eat 3 fruits & 3 veggies a day according to my nutritional plan. So I did well, I just didn't follow through & post updates.