PDA

View Full Version : Finally lost some weight

lisajl
03-25-2006, 06:25 AM
Hi...

I don't get on this board much. Have been struggling with my weight for a while. I topped the scales at 171. I am 5' 4" tall.
I have been trying to lose weight for a while. With my thyroid issues, and on birth control for a low iron problem, I felt helpless.

So...in January my office decided to try The Biggest Loser. My boss, a guy, has lost the most weight and the quickest, of course.
I have now lost 9 pounds!!!! I am so happy!!!
My boss rubs it in our face everyday that he has lost the most and will get the money...I know he is just teasing, but it is annoying.

I am so happy for the weight loss...I just can't tell you. I have been trying so hard and it just wouldn't budge. Not sure what started the weight loss, (exercise, lots of water), just glad it is coming off.
Now, I hope it stays off!!!

Thanks for listening...or reading!!!

Lisa :banana:

donac
03-25-2006, 06:30 AM
Congrat Lisa!

Last year my school did the same kind of thing and that is what kick started my weight lose. I lost 10 lbs in the first month. Since last Feb I have lost 27 lbs. and kept them off. I still have more to go and it has been slow at times but it was the first time in a long time that I have lost weight.

lisajl
03-25-2006, 06:40 PM
Congrat Lisa!

Last year my school did the same kind of thing and that is what kick started my weight lose. I lost 10 lbs in the first month. Since last Feb I have lost 27 lbs. and kept them off. I still have more to go and it has been slow at times but it was the first time in a long time that I have lost weight.

Thanks! Congrats to you too!! It feels really good doesn't it? :banana:

KathyFP
03-25-2006, 06:44 PM
Way to go!! :cool1:

dizneenut
03-25-2006, 07:34 PM
Good for you!! :thumbsup2