PDA

View Full Version : SEALS/Sea and Land Tour in San Diego

cfrith
03-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Has anyone been on this tour- the bus that turns into a boat? We are going to try it next month and would like to hear about it. Thanks!

iceskatejen
03-22-2006, 12:57 PM
Not in San Diego, but I did one with some friends up in Santa Barbara last summer. We had a great time. The tour guides were hilarious and we saw dolphins on the sea portion of the tour.

MsYumiBr
03-22-2006, 01:54 PM
I've seen them driving around. I had no idea they turned into a boat! How cool! I should try to follow them one day.

snuggle26
03-25-2006, 03:03 PM
Has anyone been on this tour- the bus that turns into a boat? We are going to try it next month and would like to hear about it. Thanks!

Can someone please tell me the website for this. I saw something like it in Seattle Wa and it looked fun. I would love to do this in San Diego.

Thanks so much
Lisa

cfrith
03-25-2006, 08:51 PM
http://www.historictours.com/seals/

joanne1968
03-26-2006, 01:18 AM
Thank you for this link, I have now booked the seals/trolley tour in San diego, I have booked so many things for San Diego I don't know if we will have time for them all!

Alex2kMommy
03-26-2006, 06:25 PM
We did this in Seattle - They call them Duck boats, and gave us all duckbill-shaped whistles that make a duck sound. We drove through downtown Seattle with the tourguide giving historical and current information on the sights, and then we hit the water and took a floating tour of Lake Union and its surrounding sights. The tourguide was very funny, and quacked-at passersby and businesses along the route waved and quacked back, it was hilarious!