PDA

View Full Version : Help, Disney Travel agents have me confused

Leash
03-21-2006, 05:05 PM
Ok so I think I know my stuff but I called the DIsney Travel Company to confirm and I got 2 different answers so can you guys set this straight. I called to find out how much it would be to add the dining plan and the waterparks and more option. The first call I was told dining would be 37.99 per adult plus tax per DAY and the water parks and more would be free. I know he was wrong about the waterparks and more because I am not going until December, I even said this to him and he said that it would be if I added it now which I don't believe. The second call I was told dining would be 37.99 per adult per NIGHT and the tax is included in that price and the water parks and more would be $50 more per ticket.
As far as I know the dining plan is per night not per day right? However I don't know for sure if the $37.99 includes tax or not and I really have no idea about the water parks add on. So can someone please let me know what the real deal is with this I can try calling back later today but I am just afraid I will get more conflicting information. Also I called 407-939-7675 is that the best number to try or does someone know of a better one.
Thanks for any help I jsut hate being confused. :confused3 :sad2:

LizinSTL
03-21-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm no expert, but I believe that the second cm was correct. The cost of the upgrade to waterparks n more is $50/ticket AND the 37.99/adult/NIGHT includes tax.

dwcrazee
03-21-2006, 05:27 PM
I have no idea if this number is any better but, it's free

1-800-828-0228

The $37.99 for the dining plan is per night and it does include tax and tip(18%).

Ilovestitch
03-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Gotta love Disney :love: You can call and ask the same question to 3 different CMs and you'll get 3 totally different answers....lol

spiceycat
03-21-2006, 06:03 PM
I think the first one was getting it mixed up with this special

"Spring Vacation Package Offer
Purchase a special vacation package for stays most nights 4/23/06 6/3/06 and receive FREE ticket upgrades!

You pay for a regularly priced vacation package including accommodations and Magic Your Way Base Tickets, and your tickets are automatically upgraded to include the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park Fun & More Option. For a family of four, this upgrade is valued at more than $383!

This package is also available with the Dining Plan.

Be sure to book by 3/30/06. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply"

from mousesavers.com

byoung
03-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Think the DDP is a bargin.