PDA

View Full Version : Check In ?? for mixed families?

vlf32
03-21-2006, 12:37 AM
I am an american citizen, my son has dual citizenship (USA and AUSTRIA) my husband is an Austrian citizen, the rest of our group( 4 other persons: Family) are Amercian Citizens. Can we all check in together? Can we pick one line or the other(whichever is shortest) and check in instead of everyone waiting in their respected lines? :confused3 I thought it would be easier if I checked everyone in so they could look around the terminal and relax. If the line for non-US citizens was shorter, could my husband check everyone in? Any insight would be helpful! Thank you. :wave2:

chalex
03-21-2006, 07:27 AM
I have a UK passport but my 2 children are dual US/UK citizens. I checked us all in through the non US line. Now my 2 children are 8 & 9, so that may be why it was so easy.

I do believe that all the adults have to personally check-in and show I.D., so thay may have to check in with everyone else in the US line.

I am sorry I can't be more help.

Angie

christinou
03-21-2006, 08:11 AM
We are in the same situation, my kids and husband have a US passport, I do not and have always checked all of us in the non-US citizen line, it is not a problem, and very easy to do. You will not have a problem, they really do everything to accomodate everyone.