PDA

View Full Version : "BeanoC's Disney Cruise Favorites" CD

BeanoC
03-20-2006, 11:15 PM
Ok...

Everyone who responded to my offer for a mix of Disney Cruise songs...

They're on their way! :cool1:

Well, some of them!! I have been uber-busy lately, and haven't had much time to do this kinda stuff, but I have finally managed to get about a dozen sets printed, boxed, addressed and mailed. However, I have received over 30 requests!! (Maybe I shouldn't have said 'free'??) :teeth:

So those of you who responded first have CD's on the way. Everyone else will get 'em in the next batch, which I will have out by the end of the week.

As for anyone else who reads this thread and wants a set? Well, I can always make more. But with printing materials, mailers, ink, blank CD's, labels, and postage...

Well let's just say I will gladly accept donations! :lmao:

ENJOY. :sunny:

(:idea: Ditch the DIS boards, and take this idea to Ebay. :idea: )

Soccermom-Cheri
03-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Um, Beano, dear ... still waiting ... for my CD.

BeanoC
03-20-2006, 11:38 PM
You don't get one because I don't like you.

Any questions?

:lmao: :lmao:

(Only kidding, everyone. Cheri is an old and dear friend of mine. Well, not so much dear as old).

SueEllen
03-21-2006, 12:24 AM
ummmm....and your favorite TA? :teeth: :rolleyes1 :wave2: :lmao:

Sue Ellen

BeanoC
03-21-2006, 12:35 AM
SueEllen my dear, you are the best T.A. ever!!

And on the 28th, when you call or email me and tell me I have the Roy Suite for a Med. cruise... I'll send ya these CD's and MORE!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

BuzzBoyMom
03-21-2006, 05:27 AM
You go Beano!!!! Bribery will get you everywhere my dear!!!

umber
03-21-2006, 05:31 AM
Can you just share what songs you have on the CD?
Thanks!

Soccermom-Cheri
03-21-2006, 06:02 PM
You're older than I am. Now send me my CD dang it! :furious:

Tenorsinging
03-21-2006, 09:09 PM
where's mine?????? :confused3

tarzanman
03-21-2006, 09:28 PM
Hey buddy! What are you giving out now? I can only assume that my copy will be in my mailbox when I get my mail tommorrow. LOL!

BeanoC
03-21-2006, 09:35 PM
Tenor - Your envelope has already been addressed. They're on their way. Would I fo-get you?? :sad2:

tarzanman Timmy - Ditto that for you. And your envelope also has them nekkid pictures of me you keep asking for. ;)

tarzanman
03-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Tenor - Your envelope has already been addressed. They're on their way. Would I fo-get you?? :sad2:

tarzanman Timmy - Ditto that for you. And your envelope also has them nekkid pictures of me you keep asking for. ;)

Tanks booddy. I preciate it berry mooch.

tarzanman
03-21-2006, 10:08 PM
Is it a CD of soundbites from cruises or it is it music?

BeanoC
03-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Tim - It's music... a 2 CD set with 30, count them 30, songs.

Good stuff. You will like. Must listen. Enjoy. Think of Beano. Smile. :teeth:

Now stop posting and go, um, 'play' with Sarah. ;)

She sent me a mean text message. She don't love me no mo. :guilty:

RonnieJo66
03-21-2006, 10:16 PM
:guilty: Hey Beano, at least she talks to you

Trishqtpi
03-21-2006, 10:36 PM
I would love a copy!! I'd be more than happy to send you some blank CD's if you'd like, or a donation.....Let me know!!

Trish

BeanoC
03-21-2006, 10:38 PM
Wow...

Ok, at this point we have (for those of you who like stats!)

- 33 sets of CD's, shipping to

- 20 different states, plus 1 to Canada

- 3 to Michigan (one of my favorite states!!)

- 3 to Pennsylvania

- And either 1 or 2 to the other 18 states

I better take my credit card to the Post Office with me tomorrow! :rotfl2:

Tenorsinging
03-21-2006, 11:14 PM

well...i wuzn't sure....but afterall....To know me, is to Love me!!! :love:

can I still have it if I say this?.....

PALO'S....PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S..... :smooth: pirate:

BeanoC
03-22-2006, 12:21 AM
PALO'S, sez you??

Well then, NO CD's for you!!

For the love of Beaver Cleaver, you must speak with perfectly correctified correctness. No unedumacated misspeakliness. Only properish wordimification will get posilutely rectifactored.

I think.

Tenorsinging
03-22-2006, 12:55 AM
But I's promizes to only to pontificate and speakyate onlyest the bestest grammer that can be spokealated. I ferther promiss to alwayz cheke mi spellings and my grammers before I hit the submitreply butt ton.

BeanoC
03-22-2006, 01:07 AM
Well, I s'poze as long as ya promiss, I kin go ahead and ship them thar cee-dees.

But let's be shure 'n praktiss are grammer, so's we willn't be not speekin' goodly.

Ya knows.

disneediva
03-22-2006, 06:32 AM
Hi I was lurking and saw this thread, caould I get a set of CD's if you PM me your address I will be happy to send a donation to the Beano fund
Wendy

LisaSp
03-22-2006, 06:55 AM
I would love love love a CD! If you PM me I can give you my address and I would be happy to send you a donation and/or blank CD. Thanks so so much!!

geffric
03-22-2006, 10:03 AM
I would love a copy!! I'd be more than happy to send you some blank CD's if you'd like, or a donation.....Let me know!!

Trish

me too.. I'll send you $$$ after I get back from the Magic next week.. pm me and let me know what I can do..

Rena75
03-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi I was lurking and saw this thread, caould I get a set of CD's if you PM me your address I will be happy to send a donation to the Beano fund
Wendy

Ooooh, ooooh (raises hand) - "Me, too! Me, too!" :wave:

The CD sounds great!

disneynut57
03-22-2006, 10:39 AM
I'd love a cd set also. PM me and I will send you a donation and my address

Soccermom-Cheri
03-22-2006, 10:57 AM
BEANO I AM STILL WAITING. and not only do I know things ... I have pictures :rolleyes1

gimmie gimmie gimmie

(folks, I luvs Beano. Just can't understand why he hasn't sent me my cd!)

Did I mention that I didn't get my CD yet?

tinkryansmom
03-22-2006, 11:29 AM

Beano: I hope this means all of your 10/29/05 Magic cruise-a-licious friends can expect a copy also!!?? :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

I can even come pick mine up...save you shipping...bring you a beeg box of Coors Light... :3dglasses

Enna
03-22-2006, 12:07 PM
Quoting geriffic: me too.. I'll send you $$$ after I get back from the Magic next week.. pm me and let me know what I can do..

Did I read that right? You still expect to have money AFTER your trip? Who comes home from a cruise WITH money? What with all of the re-booking deposits and drinks of the day and all.... :confused3 :teeth:

woody64
03-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Beano:

Sorry to get this whole mess started. I was hoping to be able to find/buy the songs on iTunes to save you the expense and make it easier for everyone.

That being said, did you get my pm? :confused3 Thanks!

Tenorsinging
03-22-2006, 03:10 PM
BEANO I AM STILL WAITING. and not only do I know things ... I have pictures :rolleyes1

gimmie gimmie gimmie

(folks, I luvs Beano. Just can't understand why he hasn't sent me my cd!)

Did I mention that I didn't get my CD yet?

ummm...errrr....errrrummma rum......For the Love of Winn Dixie...didja get yer CD yet????..... :love:

BeanoC
03-22-2006, 05:16 PM
Yes, Johnna, I sent you one. Yes, Tenor, I sent you one.

Cheri, did you get yours yet? Oh wait - I didn't send you one. :lmao:

DDF
03-22-2006, 07:40 PM
I'd love one too! Send me a PM so that I can send you $$, please please please!

Tenorsinging
03-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes, Johnna, I sent you one. Yes, Tenor, I sent you one.

Cheri, did you get yours yet? Oh wait - I didn't send you one. :lmao:

HE LIKES ME.............HE REALLY LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2

AshAlytwins
03-22-2006, 09:11 PM
I would love to have one too!!!
I can send you $$$....blank CD....do you chocholate......I have an extra cat....!!!! :wave:
Let me know what you need!!!

Tenorsinging
03-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Beano:

Sorry to get this whole mess started. I was hoping to be able to find/buy the songs on iTunes to save you the expense and make it easier for everyone.
Thanks!

yeah woody...you're like the worst trouble maker ever!!!!.....worse than people that say: PALO'S....PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S, PALO'S..

that and the people that ask ifin it's okay to wear jeans to formal night!! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

BeanoC
03-22-2006, 09:29 PM
Tenor - You're welcome to wear jeans to Palo's... since there's no such freaking place!!! :furious:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Tenorsinging
03-22-2006, 09:53 PM
I BEG TO DIFFER......you have NO IDEA how many places exist in my mind.... :rolleyes: :love:

disneynut57
03-23-2006, 10:07 AM
BeanoC, could you list the songs on your cd

woody64
03-23-2006, 11:23 AM
Tenor, you are sadly mistaken and must think I am someone else...I wear my swim suit, flip-flops, and cropped t-shirt to formal night :rolleyes2 . Then right after dinner I put towels on the chairs by the pool for the next day. How dare you insult me by thinking I would wear jeans on my vacation!

Tenorsinging
03-23-2006, 04:50 PM
well woody, my bad....ifin that's all you do, truly you are one of the good ones!!...at least you are not one of those that try and save about 10 seats before the show starts....or wait....ARE YOU.....hmmm.....me thinks the Tenorator will have to keep a closer eye on you....I think you should let me go with you on your next cruise, and then I can write about how great you are :thumbsup2......and ummm...errrr....errrumma rum....for the love of Bill Bixby, can I borrow one of yer cropped T-shirts?...just can't find any good ones these days...can't have too many of those....always come in handy.... :cheer2:

BeanoC
03-23-2006, 07:33 PM
you have NO IDEA how many places exist in my mind...

And I don't WANNA know! That's one place I am deathly afraid to go. :scared1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BethA
03-24-2006, 07:51 AM
I would love one also-please pm me
Beth

Dizzyworld
03-24-2006, 08:41 AM
I have really enjoyed reading this thread.

I would love to be added to the list of getting a copy of the music. Please PM me with info and costs.

Thanks.
Dizzyworld

Tenorsinging
03-24-2006, 02:37 PM
And I don't WANNA know! That's one place I am deathly afraid to go. :scared1:

WHAT????.....afraid of leetle ole me????....I don't get it :confused3 ....I mean afterall..I'm just so quiet, shy, meek and reserved :rolleyes: .....never make trouble....sweet, innocent..... :teeth:

PURTYPAT1
03-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi,

I have my first CD player(ever) in my new car, would love to play the CD in it. Can I be included in PM for costs & info. :banana:

Thanks

Patricia

woody64
03-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by BeanoC
And I don't WANNA know! That's one place I am deathly afraid to go

Kinda like a cruise to the Bermuda triangle. :confused3 Tenor, come on and join us this coming Jan...you have to pay your own way though. And I would never save 10 seats at a show. I like to save six total on the end, 2 in each row so people have to climb over and I just sit there with my drink. :drinking1 By the way, you spell goodly.

Tenorsinging
03-24-2006, 04:13 PM
BEANS!!!!! ....I think this here guy is making fun of me spellin....... :guilty: ...he's picking on me!!!! :scared: :sad: :sad: ...For the love of Twisted Sister....WHERE ARE MY PEEPS????....(thread Magic 10/29, Tenor and Her Peeps, for you newbies)....protect me from this brute!!!....i'll half yew no that mi spellin and grammer are eggzellent!!!!!

Hollyster2
03-24-2006, 06:33 PM
I would love a CD! I would be more than happy to make a donation!

BeanoC
03-24-2006, 07:03 PM
Ok, first of all, Tenor - Don't let it bug yoo, wee bofe no yer a terrifik spellar. Not as goodly as me, but purt 'near!

For everyone else who has requested the CD's in the last day or 2, it would be alot easier and quicker for me if you'd just pm your address to me. I have had mucho response to this, so it'll take forever for me to pm everyone!

And please, if you pm'ed me more than 3 days ago, DON'T do it again! :rotfl2: I don't wanna get confused and send multiples to the same peeps! Your CD's are on their way to you. Some of you may have gotten them already... I sent another 10 sets out today as well. I actually ran out of CD-R's!! I had maybe 10 or 15, and then I bought a case of 50. All gone! :teeth:

So tomorrow I am going to buy mo' of them and burn some more sets. I may humbly have to accept donations pretty soon - I have more than 40 requests. That's 80 CD's!! :goodvibes

I hope everyone enjoys them... :thumbsup2

wltdsnyfan
03-24-2006, 07:22 PM
:sunny: I love this thread. It brings back memories of one of the greatest cruise thread I have ever read. :thumbsup2

Tenorsinging
03-24-2006, 10:40 PM
Ok, first of all, Tenor - Don't let it bug yoo, wee bofe no yer a terrifik spellar. Not as goodly as me, but purt 'near!

I BEG TO DIFFER ....I think Ima goodlier than yew....okaye, okaye...maybee knot... But we are quite the teem. For the love of Tom Cruise, where's my CD????? :love: :Pinkbounc..(lookie, it's Tom jumping on the couch again...just picture the couch in yer mind)

Hey....is your Cartman "Copacabana" gonna be on there????

p.s.........palo's, palo's, palo's..... :blush:

BeanoC
03-24-2006, 11:18 PM
No, my Cartman Copacabana isn't on there, but speaking of that...

When I send your CD's, I will also send the long-ago promised and way overdue cruise DVD for Miss Judit. ::yes::

Tenorsinging
03-25-2006, 12:52 AM
No, my Cartman Copacabana isn't on there, but speaking of that...

When I send your CD's, I will also send the long-ago promised and way overdue cruise DVD for Miss Judit. ::yes::

I wasn't gonna mention it....but WAY OVERDUE...as if....understatement....quite obvious....filing it under duh.....ifin she thinks she's a keeping mine, then she's one crazy hungarian.....not to be confused with my favorite hungarian....HUNKA HUNKA HUNGARIAN LOVE MUFFIN THAT IS!!!! :love: :love: ...wonder ifin he is still on the shippiepoo????? Beans, wasn't he just the purdyist?????

And thank you moocho mucho in advance for Miss Judit's CD. :woohoo: you're awesome.

BeanoC
03-25-2006, 01:03 AM
You're asking ME??

Ok, um... no, I didn't find him particularly purdy...

But then, that's just me... what with me being a married heterosexual and all.

I 'spose I need to stop being so narrow minded, huh?. :blush:

I guess his butt was sorta cute. :lmao:

Tenorsinging
03-25-2006, 01:06 AM
now don't be narrowminded!!!!... :rotfl2: ...he wuz purdy!!!!..I mean whata sovie neer he woulda been..I asked for one little thing, hubby no cooperation, go figger....watcha know about Nigeria????

BeanoC
03-25-2006, 01:11 AM
How did we git from Hungary to Nigeria?? :rotfl2:

Far as I know, neither has themselves a Texas!!

Tenorsinging
03-25-2006, 01:37 AM
The quickest way I know is with uh....ummm...errrummma rum.....A PLANE!!!!...man I swear that duh file is getting thicker all the time....

Yeah......they need to do that!!! For the love of Rocky Road, why would they NOT want to have a little Texas??? :yay:

Tenorsinging
03-25-2006, 01:43 AM
By the by Beanzie...never sent me the schedule of you know what, to you know where, for you know who, for you know when!!!!

I will however, with much regret, skip the barfing on SM.......not that it doesn't sound like more fun than John Travolta on toast.....good times, good times.... :teeth:

BeanoC
03-25-2006, 08:54 AM
WDW itinerary is still a work in progress...

And puking on Mission:Space is only for ophie. It's my special promise to her. Hey, what are friends for? :rotfl:

Tenorsinging
03-25-2006, 12:59 PM
with friends like that.....

OMG....did I say that outloud??? :rotfl2: :lmao:

Somebody stop me!!!!!......where are my pills????

Bethipooh4
03-25-2006, 06:18 PM
Mr Beano,
Let me say THANK YOU THANK YOU !!! :mickeyjum

I got my CD today...how AWESOME IT IS!!!

I totally Love it (ok, I wanna cruise with all you guys now, you sound like you have such a good time, I followed your report when you were all posting live)

Thank you so very much for the CD..

I got mine, I got mine!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ps..I would like to make a donation, is a check ok? Or do you prefer cash??
hmm..need a first name too...LOL or I can address the check to Mr BeanoC

BeanoC
03-25-2006, 06:28 PM
Beth,

I am so glad you got your CD's and are enjoying them. Did you get the note inside too? It has my name on it...

Somehow I don't think my bank would cash a check made out to 'Beano'! :rotfl2:

Like I said before, I am not trying to make any money doing this; I enjoy sharing this stuff. But I wouldn't object to a little sumthin' to offset costs, now that I have burned and sent out about 45 sets of these! :bitelip:

Wait! I have a better idea! I'll just send Tenor's CD's last, and send them to her C.O.D. for $250!! :teeth: That'll pay fer everyone! :lmao:

Bethipooh4
03-25-2006, 06:43 PM
I am so glad you got your CD's and are enjoying them. Did you get the note inside too? It has my name on it...

I thought for a second in my excitement of getting my CD's I missed the note..
Checked the pouch, checked the floor, checked the CD's(every inch of them)

And no note.. :confused3

hmmm..guess I am gonna have to make the check out to BeanoC.. :lmao:

Seriously,
Thank you so very very much.

BeanoC
03-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Beth - You're welcome. Glad you're enjoying them. :goodvibes

Anyone else git theirs?? :)

Bethipooh4
03-25-2006, 07:37 PM
mystery solved....

In my excitement in getting my very own copy of a BeanoC Production, it did fall on the floor..

And...DS(16) had picked it up and put it on the table(how dare he, first time in years he's picked something up) and never told me.... :rotfl:

So, I got my CD's and my note!!!!!

Thanks again Beano.... :wave:

chipscinderelly
03-25-2006, 07:47 PM
BeanoC - love the CDs as they arrived here in Texas in one piece - THANKS!

Tenorsinging
03-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Wait! I have a better idea! I'll just send Tenor's CD's last, and send them to her C.O.D. for $250!! :teeth: That'll pay fer everyone! :lmao:

:guilty: :sad2: :furious: :furious: :furious: ....not feeling the love.....hurt, crushed, devistated.....palos, palos, palos....I can't believe you sent someone else's to Texas no less, before me....destroyed, destroyed I am..... :guilty:

KimberlyC
03-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Beth,

Somehow I don't think my bank would cash a check made out to 'Beano'! :rotfl2:

Like I said before, I am not trying to make any money doing this; I enjoy sharing this stuff. But I wouldn't object to a little sumthin' to offset costs, now that I have burned and sent out about 45 sets of these! :bitelip:

I got mine too :woohoo: and thank you thank you thank you so much. :yay: I didn't get a note inside, however I do have your return address with your last name. I'm going to PM you for your first name so that I can send you a thank you thank you thank you. :goodvibes

woody64
03-25-2006, 09:32 PM
Beano,

I don't think its right to send Tenor's last COD...at least not before a vote as this is still a democracy!

I vote in favor of Tenor getting hers for $250 COD! Anyone else?

Just kidding. I do want to thank both of you for some great live posts in Oct.

BeanoC
03-25-2006, 09:39 PM
I was only kidding, Woody... I love Tenor.

I am reducing the C.O.D. amount to $240!! :lmao:

Geez I crack myself up.

Michelle2
03-25-2006, 09:56 PM
I got mine too! Thanks so much! It definitely put a smile on my face thinking of the sail away party, and other cruise memories... I love hearing things to get me more excited for our next cruise!

I also love reading your trip reports, and reading your and Tenor's posts...too funny! :rotfl2: :teeth:

Is everyone sending cash or check? Which would you prefer Beano?

BeanoC
03-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Michelle... so glad my CD's brought you a smile. :teeth:

No commitments, mind you...

But if'n you want to make a donation to offset Beano's costs...

Cash always works well. :goodvibes

Michelle2
03-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Good to know! You are too quick, thanks again! :goodvibes

BeanoC
03-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Too quick??

I hate when women say that.

Soccermom-Cheri
03-26-2006, 12:05 AM
I got mine too! Thanks so much! It definitely put a smile on my face thinking of the sail away party, and other cruise memories... I love hearing things to get me more excited for our next cruise!

I also love reading your trip reports, and reading your and Tenor's posts...too funny! :rotfl2: :teeth:

Is everyone sending cash or check? Which would you prefer Beano?
send it to him in change. :lmao:

palos palos palos... where they serve froo-froo food

BeanoC
03-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Fine, Cheri, be that way.

I can take pennies and nickels to the bank, too!! :goodvibes

And I like Froo-Froo Foooooood! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Soccermom-Cheri
03-26-2006, 01:09 AM
pesos

palos palos palos palos

BeanoC
03-26-2006, 01:12 AM
grrrrrrrrrrr :furious:

Soccermom-Cheri
03-26-2006, 01:26 AM
what? ya want Euros? :lmao:

(are you gonna drown me at the Poly pool in July?)-The "C" family and the "Soccer" family are friends, folks - met on the DIS, years ago, doncha know! :disrocks:

Perdita&Pongo
03-26-2006, 12:09 PM
I received my wonderful CD set Beano! Thanky thanky! You're a gem!! :wizard:

BeanoC
03-26-2006, 12:40 PM
Cheri - No, I won't drown you in the pool. Who would RJ have to drink Pina Coladas with if I did that? :sunny:

Nancy - You're welcome. Enjoy! :goodvibes

Tenorsinging
03-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Well......I guess ifin I have to cough up the $240....although, I have noticed that no one else voted for me to do so ceptin fer woody.....still hurt, destroyed even...since I got me one of them thar British hubbies....Tim said that we will be sending our payment in Farthings....don't nobuddy taken em anymore...but really, quite beside the point dontcha know...and we will send our payment....COD!!!..where is the love people, where is the love....

Tenorsinging
03-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Cheri - No, I won't drown you in the pool. Who would RJ have to drink Pina Coladas with if I did that? :sunny: :goodvibes

How soon the Tenorator is forgotten....ME LIKEY THE PINA'S!!!!!!....I likey the Coladas as well.....palos, palos, palos...

Cheri....Beanzie mean to me....will you be my friend?????

RMARZOLF72
03-26-2006, 01:23 PM
I would love a CD when you make your next batch! I would donate to your cause for sure!!!!! My kids would love it!

Robin

BeanoC
03-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Actually, Tenor, the reason that I haven't sent yours yet is because I needed to burn another vacation DVD, for Miss Judit. I burned heem this morning, so mail them tomorrow, I shall. :thumbsup2

Tenorsinging
03-26-2006, 01:27 PM
[SIZE=1]

Somebody stop me!!!!!......where are my pills????

OMG....I just remembered.....I don't have any pills....

SOMEBODY GET ME SOME PILLS!!!

BeanoC
03-26-2006, 02:09 PM
Tenor, get a grip! Pills are not the answer. You mustn't use that as a crutch.
That's just pathetic.

Now if you'll excuse me, I really, really need a beer. :lmao: :lmao:

Tenorsinging
03-26-2006, 05:46 PM
huh...whut....couldn't hear ya over my blender of margie's..... :teeth: :lmao: :rotfl2:

woody64
03-28-2006, 08:00 AM
Thanks Beano. Got mine yesterday! :woohoo: Don't you have yours already Tenor?

Tenorsinging
03-28-2006, 01:05 PM
:furious: :furious: ...tenor goes and get's her Carnac hat....

May sand fleas get in your shorts!!!!

we4blairs
03-28-2006, 02:10 PM
I don't want to put you out in making me a cd...but would you mind sharing what songs you put on yours? We leave next week and I thought it would be fun to burn one for the trip.

thanks!

crissythecropper
03-28-2006, 02:12 PM
Thank you, Beano. I received our cd's yesterday. They are great. The kids love them. They were dancing all night. Thanks again.
Crissy & Jim

Kimmielee
03-28-2006, 05:55 PM
:banana: :dancer: :banana: :dancer: :banana: :dancer: < --- my DS all night last night... WE LOVE the CD's...

Tenor was my GOD(dess?) after reading the Halloween Live Thread... but now.... oh my, dare I say.... I worship :worship: Beano!!!!

For the love of Mickey Mouse.... Tenor... I'm just kidding!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Maybe :ssst:

Tenorsinging
03-28-2006, 07:27 PM
where is the love people, where is the love??????.....

jillane88
03-29-2006, 10:04 PM
BeanoC: Got my CD yesterday. A huge THANK YOU to you! The kids and I love it and have been dancin all day! :banana: Check your mailbox soon for a little donation from us! :thumbsup2 Thanks again.

Tenorsinging
03-30-2006, 04:02 PM
I think I will get mine last...if at all....palos, palos, palos...oopsie, that may have added another week :teeth:

Sunshine56
04-01-2006, 11:09 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I feel like I am at a sailaway party! DD and I are dancing :banana: around doing our Saturday morning chores. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music! :sunny:

Johnna_Story
04-05-2006, 08:30 PM
Thanks so much for the CD's - they are awesome! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to play them for my son - he will dance around the house like a banana for hours! :banana:

The check will be in the mail tomorrow. I can't thank you enough for bringing sunshine to my day today and for umpteen days to come! :sunny:

Hollyster2
04-05-2006, 10:24 PM
I can't wait to get mine!! :Pinkbounc

BeanoC
04-05-2006, 11:25 PM
I am glad everyone seems to be enjoying these... :sunny:

Tenor - I sent yours too, so quit yer snivelin'! ;)

nskjerven
04-06-2006, 12:32 AM
Beano, I don't know you yet I feel we are best of friends...or at least drinking buddies. I drink, you drink, we all drink.... :rotfl2: :lmao: Did ya try those rum drinks on that big ole boat? Mmmmmm good.

Love to read the chat of you guys, cracks me up. Makes me long to join you on the next cruise you do. Do you think I can leave DH home with the kids?

If you don't mind I'd love a copy of the cd too, and I'd totally buy it on ebay of course I buy anything on ebay so why not a disney cruise cd? Sending pm of my mailing info.

Tenor, feel the love, feel the love, sending you the love....hope you find your pills :smokin: or something else to dull the pain.... :rolleyes1

Miss Eeyore
04-06-2006, 03:13 AM
:cool1:

I just love the cd's. The sun is shining in Oregon, but it is still wonderful to sit at the computer and feel the Caribbean breezes blowing. Thank you so much for your kind and giving spirit.

Marilee:sunny:

kellimomo3
04-06-2006, 06:05 AM
Beano,
You have made our home a little brighter this week. The boys had no school yesterday because we got 4 inches of snow!! What is going on??!! Anyway...your CDs arrived to take us back on board, we were dancing around the living room. Could you please PM me your address and full name?? My son threw out the envelope. Thanks so much!!!

Kelli
:groom: princess: pirate: pirate: pirate:

Bethipooh4
04-06-2006, 07:25 AM
Beano,

A token of our appreciation is on its way to you from NC!!

Thank you again!!!

martinezfamily1126
04-06-2006, 07:36 AM
Hey Beano Can I get a copy when you get a chance? I sent you a PM but didn't get a response. Send me a pm to get my address and tell me how much you want me to send you.

This cruise is becoming my son's incentive to potty train so anything extra I can get will help.

MamaGriz
04-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Hey Beano-
i got my CDs yesterday. Good job, the kids and I danced a bunch last night :banana:

Thanks so much!!
I'm sending you some $.
:yay:

BeanoC
04-06-2006, 07:34 PM
I am thrilled by the response to these CD's - it's great that everyone seems to be enjoying them so much! :goodvibes

That said, I really have to stop at this point, since the response has been WAY bigger than I expected. If you've already pm'ed me about these, don't worry - you'll still get yours. I am just so busy at work that I can't keep up with this right now!! I expected maybe 25 or 30 requests for these CD's...

As of tomorrow, I will have mailed out more than 80 sets! :scared1:

That's 160 discs, sent out all over North America. :)

So, I need a break!

Thanks again for the great response and all the kind words of thanks from those of you already enjoying them. And big thanks too, to those of you who sent donations to offset my costs. :)

'Beano'

lbgraves
04-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Thread locked per OP's request. Out of stock. :)