PDA

View Full Version : Drinks at Castaway Cay

Lindy Loo
03-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Just a quick question for my budgeting.

Are the drinks (soft ones like coke and milk) free on CC?
Like they are on deck 9.

What are the free drinks on deck nine please?? Squash, Coke milk???

I assume deck nine is open 24 hrs ?

Is there free coffee or hot chocolate 24 hrs?

Thanks

clten
03-20-2006, 04:47 PM
On CC, there are soft drinks available at Cookie's BBQ and the buffet area near Serenity Bay. I assume if you get a soda from the bar, it is just like the ship, you would be charged.

The drink station on deck 9 is out in the open areas, so it is accessible 24hrs a day. Right in that drink area they have coffee, they also have hot cocoa packets and tea bags so you can make hot beverages 24 hours a day too.

repeatcruiser
03-20-2006, 04:58 PM

Are the drinks (soft ones like coke and milk) free on CC? Like they are on deck 9.Yes at Cookies BBQ

What are the free drinks on deck nine please?? Squash, Coke milk???Coke products, milk, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, juices, tap water

I assume deck nine is open 24 hrs ? Yes

Is there free coffee or hot chocolate 24 hrs? Yes

Thanks

mamaof2
03-20-2006, 09:39 PM

Are the drinks (soft ones like coke and milk) free on CC? Like they are on deck 9.Yes at Cookies BBQ

What are the free drinks on deck nine please?? Squash, Coke milk???Coke products, milk, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, juices, tap water

I assume deck nine is open 24 hrs ? Yes

Is there free coffee or hot chocolate 24 hrs? Yes

Thanks
Is the food at cookies BBQ included? Or do we pay extra?
thanks--1st time cruiser!

Jillpie
03-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Is the food at cookies BBQ included? Or do we pay extra?
thanks--1st time cruiser!

Yes, its free.

rogerram
03-20-2006, 10:31 PM
food is included at cookies.

mamaof2
03-21-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the answer on Cookies BBQ. By the way, how is the food? Is it the typical dogs & burgers? Do they have a kids choice?
Thanks

virginiamama
03-21-2006, 12:21 PM
It seems like I remember having a grilled chicken sandwich, but what I'm sure I remember was eating a TON of fresh fruit while sitting on the beach!!!

NoFussRuss
03-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Cookies has awesome BBQ -
Ribs - (My 4 year old twins could not get enough of them!)
Chicken
Burgers
Hot Dogs
Cole Slaw and Potato Salad
Cookies
A Salad Bar
Ice Cream Station
Potato Chips
Fresh Fruit

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things - but Cookies was a great surprise!

brasey
03-23-2006, 06:15 PM
Cookies has awesome BBQ -
Ribs - (My 4 year old twins could not get enough of them!)
Chicken
Burgers
Hot Dogs
Cole Slaw and Potato Salad
Cookies
A Salad Bar
Ice Cream Station
Potato Chips
Fresh Fruit

I'm sure I'm forgetting some things - but Cookies was a great surprise!

Forget Cookies, ditch the kids and hit the adult beach for lunch. Luckily me and the DW did and it was lobster and steak. After eating we went out on the adult beach and it was waist high for about 150 yards and we saw stingrays, sand or nurse type sharks, tons of small fish and actually picked up some large shells with some of Sebastians relatives inside.

pearlieq
03-23-2006, 07:06 PM
What are the free drinks on deck nine please?? Squash, Coke milk???

Just out of curiosity, what's Squash???

Cindy B
03-23-2006, 07:13 PM

I'm not really sure, but maybe lemonade? See, because you squash the lemons for the juice inside? The same may apply to orange juice as well...

disney_imagineer
03-23-2006, 07:40 PM
Forget Cookies, ditch the kids and hit the adult beach for lunch. Luckily me and the DW did and it was lobster and steak. After eating we went out on the adult beach and it was waist high for about 150 yards and we saw stingrays, sand or nurse type sharks, tons of small fish and actually picked up some large shells with some of Sebastians relatives inside.

i didn't know about this. there's another place to chow down besides Cookies BBQ? is this adult beach for lunch also free? cuz the lobster and steak sounds good to me!!! :bounce:

linnied
03-23-2006, 07:49 PM
Hey I am with you, lobster and steak and no kids to boot, that sound like the place I would like to head for lunch. Now just to convince the kids to go off to the teen and kids beach for a while. :cool1:
:cheer2: :woohoo:

brasey
03-24-2006, 07:15 AM
Yes its free just like the BBQ. There is also a small bar next to the adult beach. You can not believe how quiet it is on that side. Totally away from the rest of the areas.

nixieh
03-24-2006, 11:35 AM

In the UK we call fruit drinks that are not made of fresh juice squash, I think the equivalent in the US is cordial. You dilute it with water and it is popular with kids.

Nicola

disney_imagineer
03-24-2006, 01:28 PM
Yes its free just like the BBQ. There is also a small bar next to the adult beach. You can not believe how quiet it is on that side. Totally away from the rest of the areas.

wow! that's awesome! must be popular with the adults. is it all you can eat as well?

Aquagirl
03-26-2006, 11:22 AM
When did they start serving lobster and steak??? I have only been to the adult beach and never had lobster and steak.

brasey
03-26-2006, 11:28 AM
We were there last April and they had it. It wasn't a buffet but I went up to the bbq 2 times and got lobster both times.