PDA

View Full Version : DCL Website Updates

txaggie94gigem
03-20-2006, 02:40 PM
I am sure i am not the first to notice this but on the main page click on cruises then click on special cruises and there are now 2 blank spaces at the top left of your screen for new iteneraries!...

when you click on ports of call, go under special ports and there are about 5 blank spaces there...the interent techies at DCL are getting ready...

are we ready? pixiedust: pixiedust: party: party: :dancer: :rockband: party: :jumping1: :disrocks: :thanks: :rainbow: :cheer2:

DisneyMom&Fan
03-20-2006, 03:36 PM
OMG, you're right!! How exciting. So, do you think the new intineraries will be listed after midnight, or is that just wishful thinking!?! :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

carolsherman
03-20-2006, 04:05 PM
I'd say probably not until tommorrow after the announcement. What time is the special announcement supposed to take place???

ibouncetoo
03-20-2006, 08:32 PM
I heard 11 - 11:30AM ish EST.

winotracy
03-20-2006, 08:41 PM
The spaces have been there for the past 10 days at least. But I agree, it does look like an indication of changes to come.

Mjasp
03-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Was on cruisesonly website and they wouldn't let me price a February 2007 cruise, so I went on DCL's website and it won't let you book/price the February cruise. Seems DCL's website is down and getting ready!!!

Pixie Cruiser
03-20-2006, 10:31 PM
:thumbsup2

Called DCL and they said the computers were down. Looks like they have alot to upload by tomorrow :)

I heard the announcement was going to be between 10AM and 10:30AM EST.........

I am going to watch the disneycruiseline.com board and hopefully something will start around 10AM EST - at least it is finally almost here!!!!!

I think it will be very interesting after all the rumors to see who really pin pointed the closest to the official announcement!

I guess we will all know in approx. less than 24 hours :)

Have a great night :)

PC