PDA

View Full Version : If you have old Mickey

Queen2
03-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Mouse paint chips/samples(from Home Depot) hold on to them. I have called several stores in my area & they have no clue what I'm talking about. If anyone has them in there area please pm me. I'll call the store & see if I can get them some way. Anyone willing to send some I'll pay the postage

TIA

geffric
03-20-2006, 01:27 PM
Try Lowe's.. Dh got some at Lowes a few weeks ago

cats mom
03-20-2006, 03:39 PM
I know Andy (Verandah Man on the Dis boards) used to have one scanned and saved on his computer.

Maybe you could shoot him a PM. I bet if he still has it he would be glad to e-mail you a copy.

Good Luck with your search!

DisCrazzy
03-20-2006, 04:58 PM
What colors are you looking for? I have lots that I got a few years ago. I'll send some to you if you want.

Jennifer

kdsluvdisney
03-20-2006, 05:03 PM
I PM you.

MrsMork
03-20-2006, 05:55 PM
If you are talking about the Mickey Head paint colors, I just picked up some last week at our Home Depot. They had alot in many colors.

Queen2
03-20-2006, 07:27 PM
The ones we have here are on a little piece of cardstock. they had every color under the sun. I looking for the chips for a name tag.

Thanks everyone. :banana: :cheer2:

pansmermaidzlagoon
03-20-2006, 08:17 PM
I was just in our Home Depot Sat. and grabbed a bunch - they had a ton. I wanted to be sure I had what I needed for our Oct. cruise. I would be happy to send some out!!!! :sunny:

BuzzBoyMom
03-21-2006, 06:01 AM
Our HD had plenty this weekend. Let me know if you need some.

Queen2
03-31-2006, 08:19 PM
for the Mickey chips. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I think I have enough to go around. Three people sent me some, & others offered. I received some today, & for the life of me I can't figure out screen name. I saved all my PM,not able to open some to find out where these came from. They came from MI, I want to send money for the postage

thank-you to all my DIS friends who helped me out, & thanks for DIS friends who offered. I just bought a Mickey Mouse ears punch today. Hope it works to make more ears from just the card stock

eeyoregon
03-31-2006, 10:35 PM
The Home Depot's in Salem, Oregon are still fully stocked with Disney Paint chips. I smuggled out a few yesterday :goodvibes

Let me know if you want me to mail you some - would be more than happy! :thumbsup2 I have a ton of black, red and yellow ones at the house but could certainly get different colors.

Queen2
04-01-2006, 07:42 AM
eeyoregon, thank-you I think I have plenty. Don't want to be greedy ;)

yazee1
04-01-2006, 03:44 PM
I'm thinking you were talking to someone who was just clueless. Happens all the time around here. I was at Home Depot today (in south Jersey) and the Mickey Heads were there in abundance.