PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't I getting the planning guide from Costco??

Jillpie
03-20-2006, 11:51 AM
Its just a little thing, but its driving me crazy. Our cruise is June 24th and other Diser's that are going that booked thru Disney have received theirs a long time ago. I called Costco twice and nothing in the mail. I called DCL and they just say it goes to Costco. What gives. When did you get yours before the cruise?

martinezfamily1126
03-20-2006, 12:10 PM
I booked through costco. My cruise is in September. What is it and when are you supposed to get it.

Jillpie
03-20-2006, 09:04 PM
:bounce:

Serena6010
03-20-2006, 10:24 PM
We have been on 3 cruises and I don't ever remember getting a planning guide until I received my docs(they come together). There really isn't that much additional info anyway. By visiting this board, I picked up the same info and more!

ivanova
03-20-2006, 11:20 PM
You will get it with your cruise docs - usually about 2 weeks before your sail date.

DVC Mary
03-21-2006, 12:25 AM
I think everything from the planning guide & much more is on the dcl website. You can also find much more info on these boards anyway. Thanks DIS! :thumbsup2

The key is to book your ressies for the spa, Palo, kids clubs, excursions, etc. at your booking window which is 90 days out for CC members & 75 days out for the rest. I'm going June 10 & just booked everything I wanted last weekend. You can go on now & get all your credit card info set up, create a wish list, etc. so you'll be ready when your time to book is here.

Have fun planning & cruising!

BuzzBoyMom
03-21-2006, 06:05 AM
If you really want the CD, call Disney directly and tell them you want a planning guide sent out. Sometimes they do it, sometimes they don't. But it is worth a try. I've had CMs tell me they can do it....but I never get one...so I keep trying and eventually I do.