PDA

View Full Version : linking dining reservations

zweihund
03-19-2006, 02:23 PM
It's my first post :blush: - hi everyone!

My husband and I will be going on our second Wonder cruise in September '06, and managed to convince at least one other couple (so far) to join us onboard......my question is, can we link our dinner schedules so that we are at the same table? We are in adjacent cabins, and have all chosen the late dinner option.

Thanks!

DrCavin
03-19-2006, 02:39 PM
Yes, just contact your TA or DCL & tell them you want the reservations linked.

ivanova
03-19-2006, 05:17 PM
Did you both book with the same TA? different TAs? both with DCL directly?

If you both booked with DCL or the same TA, then it's very simple to request that the two ressies be linked.

If you each booked with a separate TA, it's probably best to have BOTH agents cross reference/link the ressies. Each of you should call your respective TA and have him/her link your ressie to the other ressie number.

That's it.

If something goes haywire and you don't have the same dining rotation and table number when you check in at the port, after boarding go to the designated place for dining changes & Palo ressies. Have them make the corrections for you there.

zweihund
03-20-2006, 03:21 PM
Thank you both for the information - we each booked online through travelocity, so hopefully they can take care of it for us. If not, we will do it when we get on board as suggested! Thanks again :cool1: