PDA

View Full Version : Passporter: Deluxe or Basic

Tine731
03-19-2006, 01:10 PM
I have decieded to step out of my comfort zone and do something more then just WDW. So DCL here we come. I know nothing about cruising and also have no knowledge about the passporter books. I have read that the passporter for the cruise line is the best and has the most info. Which one should I buy and why?
Thanks for the help. :sunny:

wltdsnyfan
03-19-2006, 01:27 PM
I have decieded to step out of my comfort zone and do something more then just WDW. So DCL here we come. I know nothing about cruising and also have no knowledge about the passporter books. I have read that the passporter for the cruise line is the best and has the most info. Which one should I buy and why?
:sunny: I bought the deluxe edition the first time of both WDW and DCL, so that when the new versions come out and if I am going to either and want it all I have to do is buy the inserts. that is my 2 cents. ;)

MAGICinMYHEART
03-19-2006, 01:49 PM
I also bought the deluxe edition the first time of both WDW and DCL. It's the only guide book I would ever purchase. The books are nice and very handy to keep all your information in.

Luv2Travel
03-19-2006, 02:19 PM
I just did the same thing, decided to do more than WDW so we're going on the DCL in September. :cool1: I also bought the deluxe edition. It looks nice and it looks like it will hold lots of stuff. I liked the idea of being able to add refills later (as I'm sure there'll probably be a next time :rolleyes: ;) ).

Tine731
03-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Thank you....Deluxe it is. :thumbsup2

ibouncetoo
03-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Just wanted to make sure you know the new edition comes out at the end of the month. I've already ordered mine through amazon.com and I think it gets shipped out 3/28 or thereabouts. I thought someone told me it won't hit the bookstores till April 8 or 9....but don't know if that's true.