PDA

View Full Version : Back to nature Kayak tour Key west help anyone?

MrsJobba1
03-19-2006, 01:05 PM
Hi
Has anyone done this - what did you think?

Dh is interested and wondered what would be involved, seen as I have back problems and wouldn't be able to do this. :confused3

If he did do this this -would we still have time to walk around Key west together, shopping etc and we really want to see sunset together @ Mallory Square.

Thanks
Your help is appreciated
:rolleyes:

snelsonbrown
03-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Being an ol' conch, I can tell you that if the "Kayak" tour is far up the keys, to me it would be a waste of time and monies - unfortunalty due to the Gulf and Atlantic being almost "fished' out around our hometown island, the polution in the water not only from a number of things but Wilma also - nope can't endorse this tour - at one time, they were using a man made canal which was running behind folks home and of course to see a turtle here, a bird here and then look up and see people looking at you from their backyard was kinda funny tho sad. Go where there is still good sealife left - When I was growing up in Key West, it was a paradise and all of our food came from the ocean and with plenty left over, but unfortunalty with the coral reefs dying etc, its no longer a pretty sight - I should know for I am a 4 generation conch.
Always
Shirley
I didn't mean to sound so negative, but I will tell you as it is