PDA

View Full Version : April Cruisers - Cozumel or Costa Maya

DisneyVegas1
03-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Have any of you April cruisers got word yet on if your going to Cozumel or Costa Maya ??? if so Please list your date ...Of course DCL took the announcement off the web site page ao I am just trying to figure out if were getting closer to going back to Cozumel ..

Thank you

Mharring33
03-18-2006, 10:28 AM
No word yet. We're traveling April 22nd.

eeyoregon
03-18-2006, 12:15 PM
I'm 99.9% sure it's Costa Maya at this point. We are on the April 22 Magic and when I inquired about the beach break shore excursion (not through Disney = cheaper) with the vendor in Costa Maya their response was, "Yes, the Disney Magic is scheduled to dock here April 26." :sunny:

:Pinkbounc Ok, now can I just tell you how darned EXCITED I am about this cruise??? :Pinkbounc

Taking my 2 DS's on our very 1st Disney Cruise - yeehaaaaaaaaa! :cheer2:

KrisannB
03-19-2006, 11:41 AM
when I go to my cruise stuff online it is giving me Cozumel as one of the ports.

Which do we want it to be? Costa Maya or Cozumel? This is our first cruise so I have no idea which one is not the "normal one" they have been stopping at.

We cruise out on April 22, 2006

Krisann

UMTerp
03-19-2006, 12:01 PM
April 8th here. Still listed as Cozumel. I guess time will tell....

UMTerp

Queen2
03-19-2006, 04:13 PM
I called DCL today & asked about this ?. The anwser I received they are going to try & go to Cozumel for a trail base, the first week in April. They are working on getting more tenders.

If you want a different anwser call tomorrow :rolleyes: , it changes every day like the weather. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

eeyoregon
03-19-2006, 07:51 PM
:sunny: Jeez, if they ever do make up their minds, there will be one huge frenzy at the excursion desk!! I'm trying to "go with the flow" but the not knowing is a wee bit frustrating. :confused3

I don't care where we go as long as there is sand and warm water! :thumbsup2

Mharring33
03-22-2006, 06:14 PM
I wish we were going to Costa Maya. It just looks so much prettier than Cozumel and less ravaged by the recent hurricane's. Oh well, no worries. We'll have fun no matter which island we go to. We' not planning anything big that day anyway, we will most likely enjoy the ship when everyone(well not everyone) is off at port. I just need warm weather. It is really cold here in NH.

anty30
03-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Just wondering if there are any updates on Coz.? April cruisers, did you get any info yet? :confused3

terrifictink12695
03-26-2006, 05:08 PM
I am still not sure! The site says we are going to Cozemel, but it seems like it is still up in the air! :confused3

Vavasmon
03-26-2006, 05:56 PM
We are April 8 and everything from DCL says Cozumel. That being said they hace switched it up to sailing time since the hurricanes. It is looking like we may be their "trial" run so to speak. I hope it works out (I booked the submarine excursion in Cozumel and really want to do this).

Queen2
03-26-2006, 06:48 PM
still no word here either :rolleyes: