PDA

View Full Version : Booking Advice-Costco or Dreams Unlimited???

dizneygirl3
03-17-2006, 09:07 PM
I got two really good quotes for our first Disney cruise from Costco and Dreams Unlimited, does anyone have experience with either company good or bad.
Not sure which Travel Company to use. :confused3
Thanks in advance :)

DisneyPoly
03-17-2006, 09:14 PM
We've used Dreams Unlimited several times and have always been pleased. We most recently worked with Sue Ellen and appreciated all she did for us, especially since our trip was last minute. She responded quickly to all of my e-mails and was even able to get us connecting rooms late in the planning. I would highly recommend Dreams Unlimited. :thumbsup2

Maureen

matsterrocks
03-17-2006, 10:12 PM
I had fisrt booked with DreamUnlimited but Costco was $400+ cheaper so switched. If the price is the same go with Dream Unlimited esp if you are doing a land portion as they will make allyour dinner reservations and what have you.

Lindy Loo
03-18-2006, 07:01 AM
We used DU Sue Ellen too..... she is VERY helpful and replies quickly to e Mails etc. As we have no experience of cruises, we went with them. We go in Oct , so excited.

tlynk
03-18-2006, 08:38 AM
Unless the price is lower I would use DU. DU is more personable and knows Disney.

Luckymommyx2
03-18-2006, 08:54 AM
We used Dreams before with no problems. We switched to Costco after researching RCL prices and found Costco was $400-$500 cheaper. I like Dreams but my wallet has to come first with a price difference like that.

nluvwithmickey
03-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Just switched to DU also. I have been shopping around alot and they had great prices compared to DCL site. So we switched and we saved $$$ too.

First time with DU, a little nervous but from what I keep reading, they are really well recommended.

WeluvDisney2
03-19-2006, 07:51 PM
Does Costco have a website, and do they offer 3 day cruises? Thanks!

Soccermom-Cheri
03-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Do NOT book with Sue Ellen!

We want her all to ourselves :rotfl2:

:wave: Sue Ellen! :hug: you know I luvs ya!