PDA

View Full Version : Med Repo question

Lthouseprincess
03-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Ok, we were putting thought into this and wondering if there is any way to we can do this. This is for 2 adults and a teen. Air fare from Mpls to Paris about 900 each.. cruise about 2000 each then airfare from orlando about 200 each, so am i correct thinking that this will be about 10-12 thousand????

help with the thoughts

two-foxes
03-17-2006, 08:18 PM
I think the airfare will be the killer. I am being a bit pessimistic (sp?), but I am thinking that we will pay at least $2000 pp for the cruise. I could be completely wrong, but I am planning for the worst. DH and I will probably be able to swing it only because we can use buddy passes for our flight from my mom, depending on where we need to fly into....

I'd say your estimate may be right on.

minnieandmickey
03-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I did an estimate today and a one way from San Francisco to Paris in August was 1600 pp. So we are trying to get a budget together now to see if this is going to be financially possible. We may be renting some of our DVC points to offset the cost.

Michelle2
03-19-2006, 01:59 AM
Ouchies! I don't think there is any way for us to afford this. :(

Andrew DEREK UK
03-19-2006, 03:02 AM
Going the other way UK to Florida it usaully costs, 2.5k for a familiy of 4.

Lthouseprincess
03-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Can you purchase round trip air but only fly one way?

fostermim
03-20-2006, 03:12 AM
the cost to us brits to cruise disney or stay at parks in caribean orlando is soooooooo much but we find it *** like you we are all hooked on disney :banana: lol

ivanova
03-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Can you purchase round trip air but only fly one way?
The airlines do not allow it. I'll tell you right now a TA will not knowingly do this (they'd be risking too much doing so).

Now, what will the airlines do about it? It is very possible that if you do not use the 2nd half of a round trip ticket, that the airline will charge your credit card for the difference between the oneway price and what you paid for the roundtrip price.

If you don't use the 1st half of a roundtrip ticket, then the rest of the ticket is void and you cannot use it. And the airlines will not (usually) refund any of the money....