PDA

View Full Version : Can you do back to back excursions?

Princess Aurora45
03-17-2006, 06:00 PM
Can you do back to back excursions if you book through disney or is it impossible? If so what do you do once your excursion has finished if it just 2hrs or so? Sorry stupid question.

WDWLVR
03-17-2006, 07:10 PM
I would be careful booking back to back excursions. Just about all the excursions I've been on lasted longer than the stated time.

lmok
03-18-2006, 09:38 AM
I had thought about this too. We were going to parasail at CC and then lunch and right after lunch do stingrays. We decided that we would not have enough time to relax and enjoy the beach so we are not going to do the stingrays. This is tough because there is so much to do.

:confused3

sdaniel105
03-18-2006, 10:59 AM
We have done back to back excursions, but not booking them through the crusieline. We usually rent our own car on the islands. Then we are able to go from one activity to the next. This past Nov we drove to the boat for a 3 stop Stingray City trip then drove to Hell and the Turtle farm. Stopping the way briefly at Seven Mile Beach.

We have done this in Puerto Rico, St Thomas and St Martin as well.

Most of the excusrions take you to the activity then bring you back to the port then you have to go back out. Many times covering the same path and wasting time.

Sean

WiscBill
03-18-2006, 08:15 PM
Using the on-line reservation system, you can only book one excursion per day with the exceptio of Castaway Cay, where you can book several activities. Once on-board, you can book back to back excursions.e.g, you can book the Afternoon beach bash at St. Martin and a morning excursion. However, the shore excursions desk will tell you that this is not recommended for exactly the reason the earlier poster said: your first excursion may not finish on time. Also, you might be tired out and not want to take it, but they will not give you a refund.

Princess Aurora45
03-19-2006, 08:05 AM
thanks for the replys, I will keep them all in mind when my mama and I are planning what to do. :)