PDA

View Full Version : Stingray Excursions

cinderella_mom
03-17-2006, 04:52 PM
The various Stingray Excursions sound like a lot of fun. Any suggestions/preferences between Castaway Ray's Stingray Adventure on Castaway Cay and Stingray City Snorkel? My DD5 loves playing with the stingrays at Sea World.
:fish:

Thanks.

CraftyMouse
03-17-2006, 05:40 PM
The various Stingray Excursions sound like a lot of fun. Any suggestions/preferences between Castaway Ray's Stingray Adventure on Castaway Cay and Stingray City Snorkel? My DD5 loves playing with the stingrays at Sea World.
:fish:

Thanks.

We haven't done the CC Stingray Adventure, but we absoluetly LOVED Stingray City! The excursion was amazing. We are planning another Western for 2007 and the first thing my kids asked was if we could go back to Stingray City.

One note...we chartered a Captain Marvin's excursion rather than going on one of the larger group boats. If you can do this (possibly find another family on your cruise to share it with) it is well worth it. We had lots of individual attention and the boat all to ourselves.

cinderella_mom
03-18-2006, 10:35 PM
One note...we chartered a Captain Marvin's excursion rather than going on one of the larger group boats. If you can do this (possibly find another family on your cruise to share it with) it is well worth it. We had lots of individual attention and the boat all to ourselves.

Is Capt. Marvin's a DCL excursion? If not, how do you find non-DCL excursion info, or is there a tourist info building at the port?

Thanks.