PDA

View Full Version : Someone has to be cruiseing on 11/26/06 besides us??

AshAlytwins
03-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Is anyone cruising with us....or are we all alone????

AshAlytwins
10-25-2006, 07:24 AM
Another Bump!!! :teeth:

BelievesinFairies
10-25-2006, 08:21 AM
:wave:

Is that the one you meant? (Edited)...just got down to your other post and saw you will be on the Wonder.....

Well...you did one fabulous thing...you made me break down and post!!

We are going on our first Disney cruise 11/25 and could not be more excited. :woohoo: I have my packing list and printed out all my tips and tricks...that I found on this board. (Thanks Everyone!) :love:

Check out the Cruise Meets forum. The meet thread for the 11/25 is sooooo long. It was actually started two years ago. I haven't posted there either...but I should.

As a long time lurker...I hang my head in shame that this is my first post only because I didn't have my signature card up and running....

Laurie
DDs 5, 2

Our first Disney Cruise 11/25/06, then four days at the Poly.

WDW trips too numerous to count. (DD is 5 and has been to WDW 7 times.)
Although, my two year old has only been twice. Once as an infant...and once at 12 months...so I am sooo excited to bring her.)

Jeanne B
10-25-2006, 08:27 AM
We're not going on the 26th, but we're going on the 30th!! (I know, doesn't count :teeth: ).

Belle2667
10-25-2006, 08:34 AM
We're on the Nov 26 Wonder! :wave:

Sorry, I didn't see anything on the Meets area, and I've been way too busy to look closer. (Football season) :faint:

There are 6 of us going. Me, DH, my DH21 & his DGF22, DS15, DS10.

I'm just starting to get really excited, and I'm running out of time. It's our second trip for all of us except the DGF. I'm worried that 4 nights is going to be too shot, but we are following it up with 3 nights at WDW. :goodvibes

If no one else shows up, we just might have the ship to ourselves. Wouldn't that be cool? :banana:

Jeanne B
10-25-2006, 09:47 AM
Me, DH, my DH21

You have a DH and a DH21 and they're both coming on the cruise with you?!! :crowded: I dont think DH would let me get away with that one!! :lmao:

I'm sorry, I know it was a typo but I just couldn't resist!! :teeth:

Belle2667
10-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Oops!

But, I always told my DH when he turned 40, I was trading him in for two 20 year olds! :rotfl2:

AshAlytwins
10-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Great more people and Pennslyvanians too!!!!
How are you getting down there and when are you leaving....and where are you staying????

Jeanne B
10-25-2006, 04:33 PM
Oops!

But, I always told my DH when he turned 40, I was trading him in for two 20 year olds! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Belle2667
10-26-2006, 09:25 AM
We're driving down. Since there are six of us this time, we've rented a minivan for the trip. DH is worried it's going to be too small with all the luggage, but I'm planning on packing light. Yea right. :rotfl2:

We're leaving Sat, Nov 25 and hitting I95 in Philly by 4:30AM. We'll make it to Jacksonville by 8PM. There's a group of hotels with an Applebees within walking distance and that is our usual goal. We walk to the Applebees to get a good stretch going and stay the night at the Courtyard. (Yes, we've done this drive many times!)

We plan to leave Jacksonville by 9AM. Our sleep schedule doesn't really get too screwed up this way. We'll hit PC at 10:30 - 11:00.

AAhh!!!! 30 days from today and we'll be boarding that beauty !!!! I CAN'T WAIT !! :cool1:

Any clue what to expect weather-wise? I definitely can't wear white after Labor Day, but if you're in the tropics (Bahamas/Castaway Cay), is it ok? I'll be wearing a bathing suit (I hope), so a sundress is ok, right?

Actually, will the ship be decorated for Christmas already? That'll be so cool! That's why we love WDW at this time of year, too.

Are we the only families really on this cruise?! That would be awesome.