PDA

View Full Version : yoga

lflynn
03-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Do they offer yoga classes onboard? Or other exercise classes? :flower:

clovely
03-17-2006, 01:59 PM
I read somewhere about yoga on the beach on the morning at Castaway Cay. But now I can't find that info on the Navigators (we'll be on a 3-night next weekend). I'm going to try to find out when we board...I'm hoping they'll have it!! There are other classes, spinning for example. It seems like there was a thread recently with more info too.

kj375
03-17-2006, 03:29 PM
I had planned to do yoga on the Magic last month but did not find reference to it in the Navigator either. At the end of the week I realized the schedule was in "spa" navigator. Make your way to the spa on the first day and request their brochure! They had a couple of classes during the week long cruise.

Kathy

Mmketeer
03-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Hi,

Yes they do! I was just on the Wonder last month and had a wonderful complimentary Yoga experience on the beach at Castaway Cay! Ahh....whenever I feel stressed I just close my eyes and revisit that experience. It was a little tough doing yoga on a slaint, but that slaint also helps with your sitting alignment and the view was spectacular! :)

clovely
03-19-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi,

Yes they do! I was just on the Wonder last month and had a wonderful complimentary Yoga experience on the beach at Castaway Cay! Ahh....whenever I feel stressed I just close my eyes and revisit that experience. It was a little tough doing yoga on a slaint, but that slaint also helps with your sitting alignment and the view was spectacular! :)

You made my day! I can hardly wait!!

Mmketeer
03-19-2006, 06:57 PM
:goodvibes Clovely, <BG> I am very glad to hear that! Enjoy! :wave: