PDA

View Full Version : Hawaiian Shirts for Cruise??

JenS
03-17-2006, 07:55 AM
Hi All,

I am cruising May 27-June 3 on the Disney Magic. I'd like to get matching Hawaiian shirts for the whole family to wear on the cruise. Does anyone know where I could find them? I've looked but I can't find kids sizes with adult sizes.

Thanks for any info!

JenS

mmouse37
03-17-2006, 08:00 AM
I am pretty sure this site....Hilo Hattie carries all sizes but they are on the expensive side.

http://www.hilohattie.com/showdetl.cfm?catid=18&objectgroup_id=125&prodid=340

Often, the Disney Merchandise website site has matching tropical shirts for adults and kids.

http://disneyshopping.go.com/?referrer=google&CMP=KNC%2Dgoogle

You can also try placed like WalMart, K-Mart or any of the department stores

mattmommy
03-17-2006, 08:49 AM
We've been going the Hilo Hattie route for 5 years. My dh and I have dresses/shirts that match and every year we get a larger one for my ds5. I think they are a bit pricey, but they're light, pack very well and are well made. Get on the Hilo Hattie mailing list. Sometimes they offer free shipping or buy one get one half off.

Oh, throw some chocolate covered macadamia's in if you're ordering--just for a treat.

mrsltg
03-17-2006, 08:51 AM
Paradise on a Hanger has beautiful things.

JDietz40
03-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Ther have been some pretty nice Disney tropical print shirts for sale on the ship as well. You pay Disney prices for them but our family has enjoyed being able to feel a bit of the "Magic" after returning home.

John

ImMarcik
03-17-2006, 03:35 PM
I just recently bought an Hawaiian dress from lava hut . com.

ceejay13
03-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Also on the expensive side a company named Reyn Spooner who carries some unique Disney designs in their Aloha wear. I got my DH a great shirt in Hawaii last year and my niece a dress to match.

happymommy
03-19-2006, 07:30 AM
I used to live on Oahu and loved the shirts/dresses made there by a company called Jamsworld. I've seen them once at Nordstrom here in Maryland also. The colors are beautiful!

FonFon
03-20-2006, 04:41 AM
Jen - I live on O'ahu - we have something called the Swap Meet during the week where they sell Hawaiian shirts in all sizes and matching dresses. Feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to pick up what you want and ship it out to you. :)