PDA

View Full Version : What are my chances of an upgrade?

WeluvDisney2
03-16-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello, I was wondering what my chances are of being upgraded to an open verandah room if I book a navigator's verandah room? There seem to be a lot more rooms with open verandah's. Has anyone ever done this? Thanks!

AshAlytwins
03-16-2006, 04:49 PM
I am holding out for an upgrade to the Walt or Roy suite!!! :banana: :rotfl2: :cool1:

alikat99
03-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Upgrades on DCL are as unpredictable as you can get. You can always hope, but don't count on it. Just be happy with the cabin that you booked in and if you're fortunate enough to be one of the rare upgrades, then count yourself lucky.

In the 3 cruises that we've taken, we've never been upgraded.

Rence
03-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Hello, I was wondering what my chances are of being upgraded to an open verandah room if I book a navigator's verandah room? There seem to be a lot more rooms with open verandah's. Has anyone ever done this? Thanks!
Your chances for an upgrade are slim. Upgrades are rare and random. So everyone's chances are slim. If you really want an open verandah, I recommend you book an open verandah. If you book a navigator's verandah, you will probably end up with a navigator's verandah. Nothing wrong with them, I've had one and I loved it

Jsme
03-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Hey you can always pay for an upgrade at the port. It is much cheaper to do it at the port.

WeluvDisney2
03-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks everyone!