PDA

View Full Version : Run Disney - Have you guys seen this?

andromedaslove
03-13-2006, 07:00 PM
I was just checking out some information on the DisneyLand Half, and came across this link. I hadn't heard anything about it, so thought I would post it here just in case.

Run Disney (http://disneyshopping.go.com/DSSectionPage.process?Merchant_Id=2&Section_Id=11850&CMP=OTC-WDW&CLK=DS)

DianeL
03-13-2006, 09:14 PM
I have the ladies blue short sleeve shirt and like it and will probably order another and have thought of the shorts too. I didn't wear it in the marathon but am currently using it to workout inside and soon out once the temps allow for short sleeves :)

My friend bought the men's short sleeve, think it's grey. She ordered ours together as an experiment to see which we each liked. She likes things oversized so she kept that one. It was nice, same material as my blue one just a more generous cut and longer.

Let us know if you order and what you get and think of it, I've thought about the shorts but will probably just order another shirt or two. This past Sunday was soooo warm we wore long sleeves and I don't think we were even a 1/2 mile away from the cars and were whining about the heat, tomorrow will be 37 LOL So it's getting close to when we wil want those short sleeves :) Woohooo Spring Training!!!!