PDA

View Full Version : Best way to celebrate birthday?

PrincessTigerLily
03-13-2006, 05:13 PM
:tink: On our next trip to the world, my daughter will be celebrating her 5th birthday, and we would like to do a character dining experience. She loves all the characters, so we are not picky who we will see. In your experience, which is the BEST character meal to do a birthday at? Thank you! :tink:

a*lil*bit*goofy
03-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Hi!

I would opt for the 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian.

here are my reasons why:

1)its not in a park. so its easy to get to from any park in the world (ie don't have to cut a day short in one area to make dinner res on the birthday date at World Showcase for example)

2) there is lots of choice on the buffet menu, lots of 'fancier' things and a 'fancier ' atmosphere

3) princesses!

4) fairy godmother!

5) something you all should enjoy!

regardless of where u choose, don't forget to call the restaurant ahead of time and order a cake to be delivered to the table after dinner (personalized i believe, and i keep readingthat they aren't costly, in the $15 range i think)

Happy birthday to your daughter!

mkygrl
03-13-2006, 07:50 PM
When my BF and I celebrated my birthday we went to CRT for breakfast and I came to a decorated table and at the end of the meal they brought over a cake with a candle in it. We also had a celebration at Chef Mickey's one year and I got a cute placemat that said Happy Birthday on it.

Cruisinondisney101
03-13-2006, 08:10 PM
I reccomend going to 1900 Parkn Fare. It is the most elaborite buffet with amazing sweets and desserts. It has Prime Rib for that cholesterol lover in your family as well as mac n cheese for the little one. It has rice krispie treats but then of course it has my favorite disney originals (strawberry soup and Monkey Bread. yum yum). Eat here for breakfast with the mad hatter and marry poppins as well as other disney celebrities or dinner with cinderella. It use to have villains at dinner but changed it to cinderella. Eat here though. It is not to be missed.

PrincessTigerLily
03-14-2006, 07:34 AM
Thank you all so much! I had never even thought of 1900 Park Fare!