PDA

View Full Version : Just returned...still in awe!

princessesrule
03-12-2006, 07:21 AM
:Pinkbounc
I just returned from my 7 day Magic cruise (march4-11). I knew I would be impressed, but I did not realize how impressed. This was the best vacation I have ever had. The cruise ship was beautiful. The staff was amazing. And the ice cream was non-stop!
The entertainment staff was wonderful. They are so full of energy and seen to be every where and do everything! I don't think Travis every sleeps!
My room hostess was great. She helped make my daughters' experience very special. I brought little princess trinkets and toys and she would put them on their beds everynight when she was doing her turn down. They thought the princesses stopped by everynight to give them gifts. It was wonderful.
I am soo looking foward to my next DC!

BrianD
03-12-2006, 08:01 AM
Glad you had a great trip!!! We went on the 3 night Wonder last weekend (Mar. 2 - 5), and it was just enough of a taste that left me wanting more!! Were you on the Eastern? How were the ports? How was the weather? My parents will be on the Eastern that same week next year.

OHJulie
03-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Glad to hear you had such a magical time!

LisaSp
03-12-2006, 08:32 AM
We just got back from this cruise too--it was absolutely amazing! I plan to post a detailed trip report in the near future. We rebooked on board too!!

lmok
03-12-2006, 10:53 AM
For those of you who just got back what did you think of Costa Maya? I think this is where we will end up in June. Did you do any excursions? How were the people? Was it clean? Did they have good shopping?

:grouphug:

LisaSp
03-12-2006, 12:03 PM
It was an Eastern, so no Costa Maya!

rjh8115
03-13-2006, 07:37 AM
For those of you who just got back what did you think of Costa Maya? I think this is where we will end up in June. Did you do any excursions? How were the people? Was it clean? Did they have good shopping?

:grouphug:

We were on the western just before the OP (Feb 25). Costa Maya was our favorite stop on this trip. It was really neat to see "old" Mexico. The village just got electricity 3 years ago . . We went on a Mayan tour with David and Ivan and had a great time. The village itself is very quaint. Something like what Cozumel and Cancun were like 30-40 years ago. My DW did some shopping around the port area and said it was OK. She did buy a very nice rope swing . . .