PDA

View Full Version : Cal. Grill for 9 yold's birthday dinner? or somewhere else?

Tarheel Girl
03-08-2006, 03:20 PM
We'll be down at WDW in June and my DD will turn 9 on our last full day there. We're having lunch with Cinderella (already booked :thumbsup2 ), but I'm trying to decide about a special place for dinner. I've read about the great view from the Cal. Grill for the fireworks, but the almost 9 has a squirmy but pretty well-behaved 4 1/2 y-old brother.

Opinions?
Other ideas?

Also, am I remembering correctly that Cal. Grill counts as two TS meals on the dining plan?

Thanks in advance... I'm getting a lot of great information here! :wizard:

Tinker*Shell*Bell
03-08-2006, 06:22 PM
California Grill is 2ts credits.

You might want to look at the menu on http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menus.htm , it says the actual menu varies weekly but it gives you an idea of the foods they might serve during your visit.

mamaof2
03-08-2006, 06:33 PM
You might want to consider Chef Mickeys. Most Disney characters were there. My kids had a blast when they were there is Sept 05. We are going again in 10 wks. It's a must do for my fam.

gigi1313
03-08-2006, 07:25 PM
if i were going to celebrate a 9yo bday and willing to spend two TS credits per person, i would DEFINITELY go to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue!!! a great dinner! a great show! and they make a fuss when it's your bday!!

whatever you decide, ENJOY :flower: