PDA

View Full Version : Curvers Question

KathyFP
03-04-2006, 07:44 AM
I was wondering if it is possible to do more cycles. At my location we do three cycles because of the number of machines. Can I do 4 cycles??

Yesterday - I felt like continuing. Instead of completing a rotation, I just ran in place for a few more minutes.

knovak
03-04-2006, 10:00 AM
At my Curves you go 2 times around plus 4 machines for a complete cycle. However, most of the women go around 3 times. You should be able to keep going until your ready to stop. Somedays I do more some less - all depends on how I'm feeling and how much time I have.

stacy6552
03-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Go around as many times as you feel like. Sometimes I do 2 if Im in a hurry. Sometimes i do 4 if Im having fun and gabbin with the girls.

Redmic
03-22-2006, 11:02 AM
At my Curves they are very strict about this. We have all the machines and you can only go around twice. If you go around more than that you will get in trouble. A few women have even quit over this issue.

The reasons they give are "you only pay for a 30 minute work out" and "we don't want you to hurt yourself".

Apparently this varies from club to club. I have seem some pretty good arguments at my club over this!

pearlieq
03-22-2006, 11:04 AM
At my club you're invited to go around as many times as you want!

Of course, common courtesy would dictate not doing extra if the club was very busy and there was a wait to get on the circuit, but as long as there are machines open, go right ahead!

skooniebird
03-22-2006, 11:33 AM
My Curves is twice around for the full workout. If you feel up to it, go ahead and do one more rotation. I wouldn't do too much more on the weight machines, but you could keep bouncing and jogging til you drop.:)

KathyFP
03-22-2006, 11:57 AM
I have been doing 4 cycles. I then do extra blocks at the end. I have never seen a line at my Center to get on the circuit. It seems the 4th time, I feel it :woohoo: