PDA

View Full Version : Another Split Stay Question...

eeyore45
03-03-2006, 07:29 PM
So glad so many answer questions!! Thanks!! :)

Staying DVC Sun - Thurs with Dining Plan, check out Fri - Is that 5 or 6 TS good until Friday midnight?

Check in WL Friday am - buying 1 base ticket so we can add Dining plan while we're there (to eat at Artist Point, I split the stay without thinking it thru!!)

So on Friday will we be dbled up or not? I suppose if we do a 2TS before our checkout at DVC it wont matter - just use the CS too before midnight? Maybe best to dble up on that too - maybe eat a breakkie or two??

angel's momma
03-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Your DVC stay gives you 5 credits, not 6, and yes it's good until Fri. night.

Your WL credits start on Fri., but you are not getting "double" credits.

Something to watch out for - You can use credits from either reservation on Friday, but you can't use credits from both reservations at the same TS - for example a Signature Restaurant. We had that problem - 3 people, 3 credits left from first reservation, 3 from new reservation. They would only let us 2 credits to pay for one person, had to put the rest on room key & deal with it back at the resort. Resort took care of it, but it was complicated.

Tinker*Shell*Bell
03-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Your DVC stay gives you 5 credits, not 6, and yes it's good until Fri. night.

Your WL credits start on Fri., but you are not getting "double" credits.

Something to watch out for - You can use credits from either reservation on Friday, but you can't use credits from both reservations at the same TS - for example a Signature Restaurant. We had that problem - 3 people, 3 credits left from first reservation, 3 from new reservation. They would only let us 2 credits to pay for one person, had to put the rest on room key & deal with it back at the resort. Resort took care of it, but it was complicated.

Thank You for sharing that, that is an issue my group could face and I am happy to know about that restriction before we get to the register!! THANKS!!!!!