PDA

View Full Version : what if my cs is not on the plan, at food courts?

leanne11
03-02-2006, 07:11 PM
let's say my family fills our tray with food on a plate, real food like chicken mashed potatoes and green beans, and we get to the cashier and she says the lunch is not on the plan, i mean not wrapped up burgers real handmade food, what, do you send it back to the cook? anyone worry about this?

dmslush
03-02-2006, 07:33 PM
We didn't have any problem in July. We at 'real' food at the cs all the time. I remember at Mara, SO had the soup bowl, I had a chef's salad and dd had chicken and potatoes.

Mike N Kathy
03-02-2006, 09:12 PM
We had no problems at all with places not excepting the dining plan or certain things....Dont sweat it !

castleri
03-03-2006, 05:43 AM
I think there is a list of place that you can use the plan - just make certain the places you select are on that list or you could ask a cast member before you go through the line. That is what we did a few years ago when they still have the Q&C vouchers. I think there are very few coutner places not on the list. Good luck and happy eating.

milmore104
03-03-2006, 07:16 AM
We had no problems w/ it. It's not just burgers and fries. If it's a CS meal it's a CS meal. The only problem we had w/ the plan was the dessert part. Some CM's let you get one thing and some wouldn't. But really that was never a problem we either bought it or exchanged it. No worries!!