PDA

View Full Version : April 28,2007 Eastern Magic

nordicskidoodle
03-02-2006, 04:15 PM
We will be sailing on the 4/28/07 Magic. It is our second cruise. We were on the 2/4/06 sailing and had a blast! It will be myself, DH, DD(10),DS(10) and DD(7), We decided on late April because the weather was not so good on our last voyage. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate this time. The one regret I had was not meeting the DIS'ers that I was communicating with on the boards, so lets get this party started!! Hope someone else is joining us!
Lisa
DH Kevin
Jamison(10), Lindsay(10), and Alexis(7)

JimmyMartin
01-27-2007, 10:28 AM
We are going for 25th anniversary trip. Then staying the nest week at Disney.

angilovesthemouse
01-27-2007, 05:53 PM
I am a lifetime WDW vacationer. First ever Disney cruise for our family. It will be me, dh, ds10, ds7, mom, dad, sis, dbil. Can't wait to see cruising Disney style.

Stripes
01-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Hi There:

We will be cruising for the first time on Apr. 28th. DH, DS14, DD9 and myself. We are so excited. Any important tips?

JimmyMartin
02-04-2007, 07:45 PM
It is hard to find things on the boat for teenagers. I would recommend that you research the shore excursions and let him pick a couple if it does not cost too much. Enroll your daughter in the kids club and let her go there when she wants. Also get a Passporter or a Disnay Cruise book and do some more research to see what you like

Stripes
02-05-2007, 07:09 AM
What is a passporter?

JimmyMartin
02-22-2007, 07:33 PM
It is just a guide book. Do as much research as you can,

megakat
02-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Hi There:

We will be cruising for the first time on Apr. 28th. DH, DS14, DD9 and myself. We are so excited. Any important tips?

This will be our second cruise, we were on the magic 2 years ago. I have 2 DD's 14 & 10. As for tips, I believe there's a thread on tips that you should be able to find. It has some great tips on things to take with you. I'm hoping my oldest DD will go to the teen club, it would be nice for her to meet new people. We are travelling with my girlfriend and her family, she also has 2 DD's 9 & 7.
Just remember to pack as little as possible....I packed way too much last time!:crazy2:

J & C's Mom
02-26-2007, 08:20 PM
We are also sailing on the April 28th Eastern Cruise and I can't wait. Our pack includes DH, DS (will be almost 2), DD (4 1/2), a set of grandparents and an aunt. We will be on Deck 7. If anyone hears someone yelliing Julia or Colin - That will be me.

This will be out fourth cruise on DCL ('02 - 3 night, '03 - 4 night, '05 - Western, and now the Eastern). I am already counting down.....

poshspice94
03-03-2007, 06:42 PM
This is our first Disney Cruise. We will also be there with our 5 year old daughter. We have taken this route before on our honeymoon cruise on Royal Carribean. My daughter will be with her 4 year old cousin. We are very excited. And yes, the PassPorter book was VERY helpful!:dance3:

1990- Polynesian Beach Resort (High School Graduation)
1997- Carribean Beach Resort (Honeymoon)
1998- Port Orleans Resort (1 year Anniversary)
2001- Corronado Springs Resort (Dads 60th B-Day)
2002- All-Star Sports (Daughters Birthday)
2004- Pop Century
2005- All-Star Movies
2006- First Disney Cruise April 28th,-May 5th Disney Magic!

poshspice94
03-03-2007, 06:44 PM
We are also sailing on the April 28th Eastern Cruise and I can't wait. Our pack includes DH, DS (will be almost 2), DD (4 1/2), a set of grandparents and an aunt. We will be on Deck 7. If anyone hears someone yelliing Julia or Colin - That will be me.

This will be out fourth cruise on DCL ('02 - 3 night, '03 - 4 night, '05 - Western, and now the Eastern). I am already counting down.....

We will be on Deck 7 as well! We were in front at first, but were just moved to the middle since my husband was worried about being seasick. Come say hi, we are posting a 10 year wedding anniversary sign on our door!:cool1:

J & C's Mom
03-05-2007, 06:45 PM
Hi There -- We will have magnets on our door as well, but I have not yet thought of what to put on them. Probably pix of the kiddies so they can recognize our door. Our cabins will be forward this time (so we'll see how much rocking we feel). Hopefully all goes well....:)

MakoMama
03-08-2007, 12:48 PM
We are on Deck 7 as well - will have our 4-year old daughter. :)

princess sparkle p
03-08-2007, 04:48 PM
Hello all!!! We are first timers on 4/28!!! I am such a DISNEY addict and DH just popcorn:: We are soooo excited about this trip!!!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

princess sparkle p
03-11-2007, 04:26 PM
Ok so where is everyone???? We need to get chattin' about our cruise!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Stripes
03-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Hi Princess Sparkle P

A group has gathered on the thread: Early-Early Roll call....4-8-07 Eastern

That is where you will find us talking.

We are first timers also and very excited.

Join the thread.

jmb910
03-13-2007, 08:31 PM
We will there with you all! This is our second Disney cruise. Our first was the 4-Night on 12/10/06. We had so much fun that we had to go on another one ASAP! It will be myself and DH. We can't wait!!!:boat:

briarroseALS
03-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Hey! We are getting so close but it seems soooooo far away! We have a good fun crew going with us. We have me and my DD (13) and my sisters family which includes her DH, DD(12) AND DD(5). We also THE Grandparents...who frankly act younger than me!
My DD is a little nervous about the Stack and would love to meet on line with the other kids before she goes so that she will know someone in advance....
This will be her second cruise but she was in Oceaneers Club last cruise.
IS EVERYBODY READY?????????????????:banana: :cool1: :woohoo:

J & C's Mom
04-01-2007, 06:40 PM
Our cruise is this month !!!!!! I am so excited that I am driving my DH nuts. I got the kids (DD4 and DS2) singing and dancing each time they see something disney. I am watching the new cruise line show on the travel channel now.

Anyone else getting excited????????:goodvibes

J&C'sGrandmom
04-01-2007, 08:04 PM
It's going to be quite a trip. My DH is driving me nuts. He's worse than the kids and the grandkids. As you can see from the previous post, it runs in the family. Right now I'm in the middle of putting together the pirate costumes. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good site for pirate shirts, I don't mind working on the vests, sashes, belts, skirts, etc. but I draw the line at the shirts. All day of Disney on the Travel Channel. It's DH's day off tomorrow and I think a day trip to the World is in the cards. Well back to the TV.

poshspice94
04-01-2007, 08:51 PM
We are talking on the other thread for this cruise that we have all been watching the travel channel today getting excited about the trip. I too was finishing Dinner :surfweb: and the Travel Channel tonight had a full 6 hours of Diney Hotels, Theme Parks and our Disney Cruise Ship. Made sure I put the little one to bed to enjoy it. popcorn:: It will repeat its schedule of all things Disney throughout the night. Its so nice to see and get excited for the end of this long month. And how crazy that the 2 new ships for 2011 will be 50% larger than what were going on? I havent been to Disney World since last year, and theres already 3 new attractions Im dying to see. But first our cruise!Keep checking on the other thread as we will try to get all of us to meet on the cruise.:woohoo:

1990- Polynesian Beach Resort (High School Graduation)
1997- Carribean Beach Resort (Honeymoon)
1998- Port Orleans Resort (1 year Anniversary)
2001- Corronado Springs Resort (Dads 60th B-Day)
2002- All-Star Sports (Daughters Birthday)
2004- Pop Century
2005- All-Star Movies
2006- Pop Century
2007- First Disney Cruise! Eastern Magic April 28th 2007!

J&C'sGrandmom
04-01-2007, 09:35 PM
My daughter, Nicole (J & C's Mom) and I just found the other site and spent the last hour going thru it. It's a good thing we have unlimited long distance. We were on the phone the whole time. This will be the fourth DCL cruise for our troop. Now all we have to do is figure out how to download and print the door signs. I'll leave that to my daughter - the pirate costumes are my job. These boards can be so addictive. I always say I'm only going to check it for a few minutes and next thing I know it's a couple of hours later. 25 days to go until we all arrive at Wilderness Lodge Villas to begin our trip. My two year old grandson is getting into the spirit. He can't wait to go on the "Mickey Boat" and my four year old granddaughter is so excited that she can now go on the Mickey slide and go to the club herself. We are lucky enough to be only a little over an hour away from the World and visit alot. In fact we will be there tomorrow or the next day. If you can you should try to catch the new Nemo show at Animal Kingdom. It was wonderful.

plutoNme
04-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Count us 3 in. DH-40 DW-38 DS-9. Everything is booked. Just praying for great weather & seeing other DISers.

eph94
04-06-2007, 11:59 AM
We're on this cruise too. This is our second. We were on the 3/24/07 Western last month! There are three of us: DH35, DW38, and DS6.5.

acman
04-08-2007, 09:28 PM
Hi, I thought there was lots to do for teens? My DD's are 14 and 13 are they going to be bored? Please tell me. This is our first DC.

Stripes
04-09-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi acman

Welcome....we are a family that will be cruising the first time also. We have a DS 14. I have been reading that there are tons of activities for the teens. They all hangout at the Stack. I think that everyone will be having a good time. Looking forward to seeing you all. :banana:

plutoNme
04-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Anyone doing the Dolphin encounter on St Maarten or Golf on St Thomas? DS(10) Ryan is looking for some buddies in Oceaneer Lab.

Alex's Mom
04-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Hello, My son, Alex, (4) and I will be on the Apr 28 cruise. Any other single parents or young children on there?

DeloreanGirl
04-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Uh oh, is this a second thread for the 4/28? Here's our huge original thread for those of you who want to meet the rest of us!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1020092

:banana:

J & C's Mom
04-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Hello, My son, Alex, (4) and I will be on the Apr 28 cruise. Any other single parents or young children on there?

Hi There

If you take a look at the really long Early-early roll call thread (link is above) you can see there are lots of kids coming. My DD (Julia) is almost 4.5 YO and my DS (Colin) will be 2 on 5/14. We will be celebrating his birthday on the ship because my parents who now live in FL will be sailing with us.

16 days to go..... :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: