PDA

View Full Version : Minnie Marathon - Where R U Staying? Help Needed

wls23
02-28-2006, 09:53 AM
When I ran the 1/2 in 2005, I stayed at the poly for the convenience of the monorail to the start. However, given that the 15k start is in AKL parking lot, i'm not sure where i should stay. While pretty far from the start, a part of me says i should stay at the dolphin (simply because I have starwood points that i could use), but another part of me thinks i should stay someplace else. I'm so confused...can you help me? I'm travelling solo on this trip, so thought i'd find out where everyone else was staying...thanks!

TiffJ
02-28-2006, 10:02 AM
We are staying at POR Fri-Tues. There wont be any transportation to the race Sun a.m. we are renting a car from Swan/Dolphin for Sat-Mon & using ME to & from the airport. I got a great rate from anthonytravel.com they are handling athlete reservations for WDW

We are having a WISH meet Sat. (not sure what time yet, prob around 4:30) at Earl of Sandwich at DTD. Come meet up with us!

Good luck!

keenercam
02-28-2006, 10:20 AM
Rhonda (akasleepingbeauty) and I are staying at Saratoga Springs, strictly because we never have and are interested in trying out the resort and the spa. We are renting a car at the airport, so we don't anticipate any real issue in getting to the start Sunday.

Kimickey
03-03-2006, 06:54 PM
We are staying at the Coronado Springs 5-9 May.

Kristi1357
03-03-2006, 09:01 PM
We'll be at Pop!

MdmMim
03-19-2006, 09:50 AM
I'll be at the Pop, too!! :Pinkbounc