PDA

View Full Version : June 18,06-Wonder, & Feb 11, 2007 Western

frostrhonda
02-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Hello out there!! Is anyone going on either of these dates?? The first is our 11 year wedding anniversary. We will be going without my teenagers, and recreating our honeymoon!! :love: February 2007, my niece is getting married on the cruise! Is that exciting or what? You will be able to spot us by the huge group having way to much fun!! We can be found in Carlos and Charlies dancing on the table tops!!
In June, we will be on the Wonder, if you see a man and women dancing on the tables at Sr. Frogs-that would be us!! I hope to hear from people! I love getting a big group together-it is way more fun!!

Rhonda Frost

yankeegal64
03-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Hey Rhonda :wave: Fancy meeting you here! :welcome: :yay: I was just on my way to my "Feb 10, 2007" post, to bump it up, and I saw your name. I can attest to the dancing party: on the tables folks and I have the video to prove it. Rick will be sorry when I finally figure out how to put it on the computer! :badpc: :rotfl2: I've only heard from one other couple that are traveling at that time but they seem really nice :thumbsup2 Talk to you soon!